Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Automatic door locks
● All doors lock automatically when the vehicle speed reaches 15 MPH (24 km/h).
● All doors unlock automatically when the ignition is placed in the OFF position.
The automatic unlock function can be deactivated or activated. To deactivate or activate the automatic door unlock system, perform the following procedure: 1. Close all doors.
2. Place the ignition switch in the ON position.
3. Within 20 seconds of performing Step 2,
push and hold the power door lock switch to
the position (UNLOCK) for more
than 5 seconds.
4. When activated, the hazard indicator will flash twice. When deactivated, the hazard indicator will flash once.
5. The ignition switch must be placed in the OFF and ON position again between each setting change.
When the automatic door unlock system is deactivated, the doors do not unlock when the ignition switch is placed in the OFF position. To unlock the door manually, use the inside lock knob or the power door lock switch (driverís or front passengerís side).
The automatic door unlock function can be changed using the Vehicle Settings in the vehicle information display. The ďAuto Door UnlockĒ choices are:
● IGN OFF
● Shift into P
B260d steering lock unit
Description The electronic steering column lock performs the check by itself according to the steering lock status (before lock, after lock and unlock). DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE 1.PERFORM DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE 1. Turn ignition switch ON. 2. Turn i ...
Inspection FUEL PRESSURE RELEASE 1. Turn ignition switch ON. 2. Perform ‚ÄúFUEL PRESSURE RELEASE‚ÄĚ in ‚ÄúWORK SUPPORT‚ÄĚ mode with CONSULT-III. 3. Start engine. 4. After engine stalls, crank it two or three times to release all fuel pressure. 5. Turn ignition switch OFF. 1. Re ...
Self-diagnosis cannot be performed
Diagnosis Procedure SYMPTOM: Self-diagnosis cannot be performed. 1.CHECK SELF-DIAGNOSIS FUNCTION 1. Press ignition switch ON. 2. Set in self-diagnosis mode as follows. Within 10 seconds after starting engine (ignition switch is Pressed ON.), press OFF switch for at least 5 seconds. NOTE ...