Nissan Altima Owners Manual: CD care and cleaning
● Handle a CD by its edges. Do not bend the disc. Never touch the surface of the disc.
● Always place the discs in the storage case when they are not being used.
● To clean a disc, wipe the surface from the center to the outer edge using a clean, soft cloth. Do not wipe the disc using a circular motion.
● Do not use a conventional record cleaner or alcohol intended for industrial use.
● A new disc may be rough on the inner and outer edges. Remove the rough edges by rubbing the inner and outer edges with the side of a pen or pencil as illustrated.
P0461 fuel level sensor
Description The fuel level sensor is mounted in the fuel level sensor unit. The sensor detects a fuel level in the fuel tank and transmits a signal to the combination meter. The combination meter sends the fuel level sensor signal to the ECM through CAN communication line. It consists of ...
C1729 vehicle speed signal
Description The vehicle speed signal is not being detected by the BCM. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE 1.CHECK SELF-DIAGNOSTIC RESULTS 1. On SELECT DIAG MODE, select the SELF-DIAG RESULT screen. 2. Check display contents on SELF DIAG RESULT screen. Is the CAN C ...
DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR WORKFLOW Work Flow OVERALL SEQUENCE DETAILED FLOW NOTE: To ensure a complete and thorough diagnosis, the battery, starter motor and alternator test segments must be done as a set from start to finish. 1.DIAGNOSIS WITH STARTING/CHARGING SYSTEM TESTER Perform the start ...