Nissan Altima Owners Manual: CD care and cleaning
● Handle a CD by its edges. Do not bend the disc. Never touch the surface of the disc.
● Always place the discs in the storage case when they are not being used.
● To clean a disc, wipe the surface from the center to the outer edge using a clean, soft cloth. Do not wipe the disc using a circular motion.
● Do not use a conventional record cleaner or alcohol intended for industrial use.
● A new disc may be rough on the inner and outer edges. Remove the rough edges by rubbing the inner and outer edges with the side of a pen or pencil as illustrated.
Additional service when replacing
Description When replacing ECM, the following procedure must be performed. Special Repair Requirement 1.PERFORM INITIALIZATION OF NVIS (NATS) SYSTEM AND REGISTRATION OF ALL NVIS (NATS) IGNITION KEY IDS Refer to SEC-15, "ECM RE-COMMUNICATING FUNCTION : Special Repair Requireme ...
P0442 Evap control system
DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC This diagnosis detects leakage in the EVAP purge line using engine intake manifold vacuum. If pressure does not increase, the ECM will check for leakage in the line between the fuel tank and EVAP canister purge volume control solenoid valve, under the followin ...
If your windshield is not clear after using the windshield washer or if a wiper blade chatters when running, wax or other material may be on the blade or windshield. Clean the outside of the windshield with a washer fluid or a mild detergent. Your windshield is clean if beads do not form whe ...