Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Child restraints
- Precautions on child restraints
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) System
- Rear-facing child restraint installation using LATCH
- Rear-facing child restraint installation using the seat belts
- Forward-facing child restraint installation using LATCH
- Forward-facing child restraint installation using the seat belts
- Installing top tether strap
- Booster seats
Child safety rear door
Child safety locks help prevent the rear doors from being opened accidentally, especially when small children are in the vehicle. The child safety lock levers are located on the edge of the rear doors. When the lever is in the unlock position 2 , the door can be opened from the outside o ...
Diagnosis system (BCM)
CONSULT-III Function (BCM) CONSULT-III DIAGNOSTIC MODES CONSULT-III can display each diagnostic item using the diagnostic test modes shown following. DESCRIPTION During driving, the tire pressure monitoring system receives the signal transmitted from the transmitter installed in each whe ...
Can communication circuit
Diagnosis Procedure INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1.CONNECTOR INSPECTION 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal. 3. Disconnect all the unit connectors on CAN communication system. 4. Check terminals and connectors for damage, bend and loose con ...