Nissan Altima Owners Manual: HomeLink® universal transceiver (if so equipped)
The HomeLink® Universal Transceiver provides a convenient way to consolidate the functions of up to three individual hand-held transmitters into one built-in device.
HomeLink® Universal Transceiver: ● Will operate most Radio Frequency (RF) devices such as garage doors, gates, home and office lighting, entry door locks and security systems.
● Is powered by your vehicle’s battery. No separate batteries are required. If the vehicle’s battery is discharged or is disconnected, HomeLink® will retain all programming.
When the HomeLink® Universal Transceiver is programmed, retain the original transmitter for future programming procedures (Example: new vehicle purchases).
Upon sale of the vehicle, the programmed HomeLink® Universal Transceiver buttons should be erased for security purposes. For additional information, refer to “Programming HomeLink®” later in this section.
● Do not use the HomeLink® Universal Transceiver with any garage door opener that lacks safety stop and reverse features as required by federal safety standards. (These standards became effective for opener models manufactured after April 1, 1982). A garage door opener which cannot detect an object in the path of a closing garage door and then automatically stop and reverse, does not meet current federal safety standards. Using a garage door opener without these features increases the risk of serious injury or death.
● During the programming procedure your garage door or security gate will open and close (if the transmitter is within range). Make sure that people or objects are clear of the garage door, gate, etc. that you are programming.
● Your vehicle’s engine should be turned off while programming the HomeLink® Universal Transceiver.
- Programming HomeLink®
- Programming HomeLink® for Canadian customers and gate openers
- Operating the HomeLink® universal transceiver
- Programming trouble-diagnosis
- Clearing the programmed information
- Reprogramming a single HomeLink® button
- If your vehicle is stolen
Power window main switch
Reference Value TERMINAL LAYOUT PHYSICAL VALUES MAIN POWER WINDOW AND DOOR LOCK/UNLOCK SWITCH Wiring Diagram Fail Safe FAIL-SAFE CONTROL Switches to fail-safe control when malfunction is detected in encoder signal that detects up/down speed and direction of door glass. ...
Rear view camera
Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Remove the license plate finisher. Refer to EXT-23, "Removal and Installation" (coupe) and EXT-46, "Removal and Installation" (sedan). 2. Remove trunk lid finisher. Refer to INT-22, "Exploded View". 3. Remove the rear view ...
Microphone signal circuit (sedan)
Description Voice signals are transmitted from the microphone to the Bluetooth control unit using the microphone signal circuits. Diagnosis Procedure 1.CHECK HARNESS BETWEEN BLUETOOTH CONTROL UNIT AND MICROPHONE 1. Turn ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect Bluetooth control unit connector an ...