Nissan Altima Owners Manual: How to use the touch screen
● The glass display screen may break if it is hit with a hard or sharp object. If the glass screen breaks, do not touch it.
Doing so could result in an injury.
● To clean the display, never use a rough cloth, alcohol, benzine, thinner or any kind of solvent or paper towel with a chemical cleaning agent. They will scratch or deteriorate the panel.
● Do not splash any liquid such as water or car fragrance on the display. Contact with liquid will cause the system to malfunction.
To help ensure safe driving, some functions cannot be operated while driving.
The on-screen functions that are not available while driving will be Уgrayed outФ or muted.
Park the vehicle in a safe location and then operate the navigation system.
● ALWAYS give your full attention to driving.
● Avoid using vehicle features that could distract you. If distracted, you could lose control of your vehicle and cause an accident.
Touch screen operation
Touch screen maintenance
If you clean the display screen, use a dry, soft cloth. If additional cleaning is necessary, use a small amount of neutral detergent with a soft cloth. Never spray the screen with water or detergent.
Dampen the cloth first and then wipe the screen.
P0117, p0118 ect sensor
Description The engine coolant temperature sensor is used to detect the engine coolant temperature. The sensor modifies a voltage signal from the ECM. The modified signal returns to the ECM as the engine coolant temperature input. The sensor uses a thermistor which is sensitive to the change i ...
P0845 transmission fluid pressure
sensor B (pri pressure sensor)
Description The transmission fluid pressure sensor B (primary pressure sensor) detects primary pressure of CVT and sends TCM the signal. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE NOTE: If вАЬDTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDUREвАЭ has been previously performed, always turn igniti ...
Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Remove the timing chain. Refer to EM-163, "Removal". 2. Remove oil pump assembly. INSTALLATION Installation is in the reverse order of removal. Disassembly and Assembly 1. Oil pump housing 2. Outer rotor 3. Inner rotor 4. Oil pump cover 5. ...