Nissan Altima Owners Manual: How to use the touch screen
● The glass display screen may break if it is hit with a hard or sharp object. If the glass screen breaks, do not touch it.
Doing so could result in an injury.
● To clean the display, never use a rough cloth, alcohol, benzine, thinner or any kind of solvent or paper towel with a chemical cleaning agent. They will scratch or deteriorate the panel.
● Do not splash any liquid such as water or car fragrance on the display. Contact with liquid will cause the system to malfunction.
To help ensure safe driving, some functions cannot be operated while driving.
The on-screen functions that are not available while driving will be “grayed out” or muted.
Park the vehicle in a safe location and then operate the navigation system.
● ALWAYS give your full attention to driving.
● Avoid using vehicle features that could distract you. If distracted, you could lose control of your vehicle and cause an accident.
Touch screen operation
Touch screen maintenance
If you clean the display screen, use a dry, soft cloth. If additional cleaning is necessary, use a small amount of neutral detergent with a soft cloth. Never spray the screen with water or detergent.
Dampen the cloth first and then wipe the screen.
ABS branch line circuit
Diagnosis Procedure INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1.CHECK CONNECTOR 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal. 3. Check the terminals and connectors of the ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit) for damage, bend and loose connection (unit ...
B210A steering lock condition switch
Description There are 2 switches in the electronic steering column lock. IPDM E/R compares those 2 switches conditions to judge the present steering status and transmit the result to BCM via CAN communication. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: â€¢ If DTC B210A is displayed with DTC U100 ...
P0705 park/neutral position switch
Description â€¢ The PNP switch is included in the control valve assembly. â€¢ The PNP switch includes 4 transmission position switches. â€¢ TCM judges the selector lever position by the PNP switch signal. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE CAUTION: Always drive ...