Nissan Altima Owners Manual: How to use the touch screen
● The glass display screen may break if it is hit with a hard or sharp object. If the glass screen breaks, do not touch it.
Doing so could result in an injury.
● To clean the display, never use a rough cloth, alcohol, benzine, thinner or any kind of solvent or paper towel with a chemical cleaning agent. They will scratch or deteriorate the panel.
● Do not splash any liquid such as water or car fragrance on the display. Contact with liquid will cause the system to malfunction.
To help ensure safe driving, some functions cannot be operated while driving.
The on-screen functions that are not available while driving will be “grayed out” or muted.
Park the vehicle in a safe location and then operate the navigation system.
● ALWAYS give your full attention to driving.
● Avoid using vehicle features that could distract you. If distracted, you could lose control of your vehicle and cause an accident.
Touch screen operation
Touch screen maintenance
If you clean the display screen, use a dry, soft cloth. If additional cleaning is necessary, use a small amount of neutral detergent with a soft cloth. Never spray the screen with water or detergent.
Dampen the cloth first and then wipe the screen.
Diagnosis system (BCM)
COMMON ITEM Diagnosis Description CONSULT-III performs the following functions via CAN communication with BCM. SYSTEM APPLICATION BCM can perform the following functions for each system. NOTE: It can perform the diagnosis modes except the following for all sub system selection items. ...
P1551, P1552 Battery current sensor
Description The power generation voltage variable control enables fuel consumption to be decreased by reducing the engine load which is caused by the power generation of the generator. The battery current sensor is installed to the battery cable at the negative terminal. The sensor measures ...
B2555 stop lamp
Description BCM detects the stop lamp status and confirms the stop lamp switch ON/OFF status. BCM confirms the engine start condition according to the stop lamp switch ON/OFF status. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE 1.PERFORM DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE 1. Depress ...