Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Increasing fuel economy
● Keep your engine tuned up.
● Follow the recommended scheduled maintenance.
● Keep the tires inflated to the correct pressure.
Low tire pressure increases tire wear and lowers fuel economy.
● Keep the wheels in correct alignment. Improper alignment increases tire wear and lowers fuel economy.
● Use the recommended viscosity engine oil.
See Engine oil and oil filter recommendations in Technical and consumer information in this manual.
Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) AIR BA G and SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER The Supplemental Restraint System such as āAIR BAGā and āSEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONERā, used along with a front seat belt, helps to reduce the risk or severity of injury to the driver and front passenger for certain ...
Anti-pinch system does not operate
normally (driver side)
Diagnosis Procedure 1. PERFORM INITIALIZATION PROCEDURE Perform initialization procedure. Refer to PWC-108, "POWER WINDOW MAIN SWITCH : Special Repair Requirement". Is the inspection result normal? YES >> GO TO 2 NO >> Repair or replace the malfunctioning parts. 2. C ...
AIR CONDITIONER CONTROL Reference Value VALUES ON THE DIAGNOSIS TOOL TERMINAL LAYOUT PHYSICAL VALUES Wiring Diagram - Air Conditioner Control (Manual) - Coupe Wiring Diagram - Air Conditioner Control (Manual) - Sedan ...