Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Increasing fuel economy
● Keep your engine tuned up.
● Follow the recommended scheduled maintenance.
● Keep the tires inflated to the correct pressure.
Low tire pressure increases tire wear and lowers fuel economy.
● Keep the wheels in correct alignment. Improper alignment increases tire wear and lowers fuel economy.
● Use the recommended viscosity engine oil.
See Engine oil and oil filter recommendations in Technical and consumer information in this manual.
Accelerator pedal released position
Description Accelerator Pedal Released Position Learning is a function of ECM to learn the fully released position of the accelerator pedal by monitoring the accelerator pedal position sensor output signal. It must be performed each time harness connector of accelerator pedal position sensor ...
AV control unit (sedan)
Reference Value VALUES ON THE DIAGNOSIS TOOL CONSULT-III data monitor item TERMINAL LAYOUT PHYSICAL VALUES Wiring Diagram DTC Index ...
Precaution for Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) "AIR BAG" and "SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER" The Supplemental Restraint System such as āAIR BAGā and āSEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONERā, used along with a front seat belt, helps to reduce the risk or severity of injury to the dr ...