Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Instrument panel
1. Instrument brightness control/Trip computer
3. Headlight/fog light (if so equipped)/turn signal switch
4. Driver supplemental air bag/horn 5. Meters and gauges
6. Paddle shift controls (if so equipped) 7. Windshield wiper/washer switch 8. Hazard warning flasher switch 9. Front passenger air bag status light 10. Audio system controls/Navigation system*
11. Front passenger supplemental air bag 12. Glove box
13. Aux jack
14. Power outlet/USB port 15. Heater and air conditioner (manual or automatic)
16. Shift lever
17. Push-button ignition switch 18. Cruise control main/set switch/ Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System 19. Tilt/telescopic steering wheel controls 20. Steering wheel switch for audio control /Vehicle information display controls 21. Fuel filler door release/Hood release) 22. Vehicle Dynamic Control OFF switch Trunk opener
Heated steering wheel switch (if so equipped)
Warning system switch (if so equipped)
* Refer to the Navigation System Owner’s manual (if so equipped)
See the page number indicated in parentheses for operating details.
BSW/LDW automatic deactivation
When dirt, rain or snow cannot be removed by the automatic washer and blower and accumulates on the camera, making it impossible to detect the vehicles or the lane markers, the BSW and/or LDW system will be turned off automatically. The BSW light (white) and/or LDW light (white) will blink, ...
Description вЂў Warning lamp is built in combination meter. вЂў Intelligent Key system malfunction is reported to the driver by the warning lamp illumination. Component Function Check 1.CHECK FUNCTION 1. Perform вЂњINDICATORвЂќ in the вЂњActive TestвЂќ mode with CONSULT-III. 2. Check wa ...
Front door speaker
Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Remove the front door finisher. Refer to INT-12, "Removal and Installation" (coupe) and INT-34, "Removal and Installation" (sedan). 2. Remove the front door speaker screws (A), then disconnect the front door speaker connector and remo ...