Nissan Altima 2007-2012 Service Manual: Lan system can system (type 12)
- Main line between DLC and ABS circuit
- ECM branch line circuit
- A-BAG branch line circuit
- AV Branch line circuit
- BCM branch line circuit
- DLC branch line circuit
- M&A branch line circuit
- STRG branch line circuit
- ABS branch line circuit
- TCM branch line circuit
- IPDM-E branch line circuit
- Can communication circuit
Steering wheel switch for audio control
1. Source select and power on switch 2. Menu control switch/ENTER button 3. (Back) switch 4. Volume control switch POWER on switch With the ignition switch in the ACC or ON position, push the SOURCE switch to turn the audio system on. SOURCE select switch Push the source select switch to ...
B210E starter relay
Description Located in IPDM E/R, it runs the starter motor. The starter relay is turned ON by the BCM when the ignition switch is in START position. IPDM E/R transmits the starter relay ON signal to BCM via CAN communication. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: вЂў If DTC B210E is displa ...
BCM (BODY CONTROL MODULE) Reference Value VALUES ON THE DIAGNOSIS TOOL Terminal Layout Physical Values 1: Sedan only 2: With LH front window anti-pinch 3: With LH and RH front window anti-pinch Wiring Diagram - TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM ...