Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Operating tips
● Do not use alcohol, benzine or thinner to clean the camera. This will cause discoloration. To clean the camera, wipe with a cloth dampened with a diluted mild cleaning agent and then wipe with a dry cloth.
● Do not damage the camera as the monitor screen may be adversely affected.
● When the shift lever is shifted to R (Reverse), the monitor screen automatically changes to the RearView Monitor mode.
However, the radio can be heard.
● It may take some time until the RearView Monitor is displayed after the shift lever has been shifted to R (Reverse). Objects may be distorted momentarily until the RearView Monitor screen is displayed completely.
When the shift lever is returned to a position other than R (Reverse), it may take some time until the screen changes. Objects on the screen may be distorted until they are completely displayed.
● When the temperature is extremely high or low, the screen may not clearly display objects.
This is not a malfunction.
● When strong light directly enters the camera, objects may not be displayed clearly.
● Vertical lines may be seen in objects on the screen. This is due to strong reflected light from the bumper. This is not a malfunction.
● The screen may flicker under fluorescent light. This is not a malfunction.
● The colors of objects on the RearView Monitor may differ somewhat from those of the actual object.
● When the contrast of objects is low at night, pressing the SETTING button or MENU button may not change the brightness.
● Objects on the monitor may not be clear in a dark place or at night.
● If dirt, rain or snow attaches to the camera, the RearView Monitor may not display objects.
Clean the camera.
● Do not use body wax on the camera window.
If body wax does get on the camera window, wipe off the wax with a clean cloth dampened with mild detergent diluted with water.
Removal and installation
TRANSAXLE ASSEMBLY Exploded View 1. Rear gusset 2. Air breather hose 3. CVT fluid level gauge 4. CVT fluid charging pipe 5. O-ring 6. Copper washer 7. Fluid cooler tube 8. Transaxle assembly A. Refer to TM-259, "Removal and Installation". Removal and Installation REMOVAL ...
BCM (BODY CONTROL MODULE) Removal and Installation REMOVAL CAUTION: Before replacing BCM, perform "READ CONFIGURATION" to save or print current vehicle specification. Refer to BCS-5, "ADDITIONAL SERVICE WHEN REPLACING CONTROL UNIT : Description". 1. Remove the combinati ...
Can communication circuit
Diagnosis Procedure INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1.CONNECTOR INSPECTION 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal. 3. Disconnect all the unit connectors on CAN communication system. 4. Check terminals and connectors for damage, bend and loose con ...