Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Operating tips
● Do not use alcohol, benzine or thinner to clean the camera. This will cause discoloration. To clean the camera, wipe with a cloth dampened with a diluted mild cleaning agent and then wipe with a dry cloth.
● Do not damage the camera as the monitor screen may be adversely affected.
● When the shift lever is shifted to R (Reverse), the monitor screen automatically changes to the RearView Monitor mode.
However, the radio can be heard.
● It may take some time until the RearView Monitor is displayed after the shift lever has been shifted to R (Reverse). Objects may be distorted momentarily until the RearView Monitor screen is displayed completely.
When the shift lever is returned to a position other than R (Reverse), it may take some time until the screen changes. Objects on the screen may be distorted until they are completely displayed.
● When the temperature is extremely high or low, the screen may not clearly display objects.
This is not a malfunction.
● When strong light directly enters the camera, objects may not be displayed clearly.
● Vertical lines may be seen in objects on the screen. This is due to strong reflected light from the bumper. This is not a malfunction.
● The screen may flicker under fluorescent light. This is not a malfunction.
● The colors of objects on the RearView Monitor may differ somewhat from those of the actual object.
● When the contrast of objects is low at night, pressing the SETTING button or MENU button may not change the brightness.
● Objects on the monitor may not be clear in a dark place or at night.
● If dirt, rain or snow attaches to the camera, the RearView Monitor may not display objects.
Clean the camera.
● Do not use body wax on the camera window.
If body wax does get on the camera window, wipe off the wax with a clean cloth dampened with mild detergent diluted with water.
P0603 ECM Power supply
Description Battery voltage is supplied to the ECM even when the ignition switch is turned OFF for the ECM memory function of the DTC memory, the air-fuel ratio feedback compensation value memory, the idle air volume learning value memory, etc. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMAT ...
To protect your vehicle from corrosion
● Wash and wax your vehicle often to keep the vehicle clean. ● Always check for minor damage to the paint and repair it as soon as possible. ● Keep drain holes at the bottom of the doors open to avoid water accumulation. ● Check the underbody for accumulation of sand, ...
NISSAN Intelligent Key® operation
You can lock or unlock the doors without taking the key out of your pocket or bag. When you carry the Intelligent Key with you, you can lock or unlock all doors by pushing the door handle request switch within the range of operation. Locking doors 1. Move the shift lever to the P (Park) ...