Nissan Altima 2007-2012 Service Manual: Power window control system lh&rh front anti-pinch-coupe
- Power supply and ground circuit
- Power window motor
- Door switch
- Door key cylinder switch
- Power window serial link
- Power window lock switch
- None of the power windows can be operated using any switch
- Driver side power window alone does not operate
- Passenger side power window alone does not operate
- Anti-pinch system does not operate normally (driver side)
- Anti-pinch system does not operate normally (passenger side)
- Auto operation does not operate but manual operates normally (driver side)
- Auto operation does not operate but manual operates normally (passenger side)
- Power window retained power operation does not operate properly
- Does not operate by key cylinder switch
- Keyless power window down does not operate
- Power window lock switch does not function
BCM (Body control module)
Reference Value VALUES ON THE DIAGNOSIS TOOL Terminal Layout Physical Values 1: Sedan only 2: With LH front window anti-pinch 3: With LH and RH front window anti-pinch 4: With Intelligent Key 5: Without Intelligent Key Wiring Diagram-Coupe ...
Navigation system (sedan)
System Diagram System Description NOTE: Refer to NAVI System Owner's Manual for system operation. The navigation system periodically calculates the vehicle's current position according to the following three signals: Travel distance of the vehicle as determined by the vehicle speed sensor, t ...
Communication signal circuit
SATELLITE RADIO TUNER Description Communication signals are exchanged between the audio unit and satellite radio tuner using the communication circuits. Diagnosis Procedure 1.CHECK HARNESS - 1 1. Turn ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect satellite radio tuner (factory installed) con ...