Nissan Altima 2007-2012 Service Manual: Power window control system lh&rh front anti-pinch-sedan
- Power supply and ground circuit
- Power window motor
- Door key cylinder switch
- Power window serial link
- Power window lock switch
- None of the power windows can be operated using any switch
- Driver side power window alone does not operate
- Front passenger side power window alone does not operate
- Rear lh side power window alone does not operate
- Rear rh side power window alone does not operate
- Anti-pinch system does not operate normally (driver side)
- Anti-pinch system does not operate normally (passenger side)
- Auto operation does not operate but manual operates normally (driver side)
- Auto operation does not operate but manual operates normally (passenger side)
- Power window retained power operation does not operate properly
- Does not operate by key cylinder switch
- Keyless power window down does not operate
- Power window lock switch does not function
Cooling fan control
System Diagram System Description INPUT/OUTPUT SIGNAL CHART *1: The ECM determines the start signal status by the signals of engine speed and battery voltage. *2: This signal is sent to ECM via the CAN communication line. SYSTEM DESCRIPTION The ECM controls the cooling fan correspondin ...
POWER WINDOW MAIN SWITCH Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Remove the power window main switch finisher (2). Refer to INT-34, "Removal and Installation". 2. Power window main switch (1) is removed from power window main switch finisher (2) using a suitable tool (A). CAUTION: ...
Power supply and ground circuit
Diagnosis Procedure 1.INSPECTION START Start engine. Is engine running? YES >> GO TO 8. NO >> GO TO 2. 2.CHECK ECM POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT-I 1. Turn ignition switch OFF and then ON. 2. Check the voltage between ECM harness connector and ground. Is the inspection result ...