Nissan Altima 2007-2012 Service Manual: Power window control system lh&rh front anti-pinch-sedan
- Power supply and ground circuit
- Power window motor
- Door key cylinder switch
- Power window serial link
- Power window lock switch
- None of the power windows can be operated using any switch
- Driver side power window alone does not operate
- Front passenger side power window alone does not operate
- Rear lh side power window alone does not operate
- Rear rh side power window alone does not operate
- Anti-pinch system does not operate normally (driver side)
- Anti-pinch system does not operate normally (passenger side)
- Auto operation does not operate but manual operates normally (driver side)
- Auto operation does not operate but manual operates normally (passenger side)
- Power window retained power operation does not operate properly
- Does not operate by key cylinder switch
- Keyless power window down does not operate
- Power window lock switch does not function
None of the power windows can be
operated using any switch
Diagnosis Procedure 1. CHECK BCM POWER SUPPLY AND GROUND CIRCUIT Check BCM power supply and ground circuit. Refer to BCS-42, "Diagnosis Procedure". Is the inspection result normal? YES >> GO TO 2 NO >> Repair or replace the malfunctioning parts. 2. CHECK MAIN POWER W ...
Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Remove the timing chain. Refer to EM-163, "Removal". 2. Remove oil pump assembly. INSTALLATION Installation is in the reverse order of removal. Disassembly and Assembly 1. Oil pump housing 2. Outer rotor 3. Inner rotor 4. Oil pump cover 5. ...
To help prevent the vehicle from moving unexpectedly by erroneous operation of the Intelligent Key or to help prevent the vehicle from being stolen, a chime or buzzer sounds from inside and outside the vehicle and a warning is displayed in the instrument panel. When a chime or beep sounds or ...