Nissan Altima 2007-2012 Service Manual: Power window control system LH only anti-pinch-sedan
- None of the power windows can be operated using any switch
- Driver side power window alone does not operate
- Front passenger side power window alone does not operate
- Rear lh side power window alone does not operate
- Rear rh side power window alone does not operate
- Anti-pinch system does not operate normally (driver side)
- Auto operation does not operate but manual operates normally (driver side)
- Power window retained power operation does not operate properly
- Power window lock switch does not function
Exploded View 1. Spacer (LH) 2. Floor carpet 3. Spacer (RH) 4. Floor mat hook Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Remove the diagnosis sensor unit. Refer to SR-17, "Removal and Installation". 2. Remove front seat (RH/LH) and rear seat cushion. Refer to SE-23, "Removal ...
P0441 evap control system
DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: If DTC P0441 is displayed with other DTC such as P2122, P2123, P2127, P2128 or P2138, first perform trouble diagnosis for other DTC. In this evaporative emission (EVAP) control system, purge flow occurs during non-closed throttle conditions. Purge v ...
Description When one of the steering wheel audio control switches is pushed, the resistance in the steering switch circuit changes depending on which button is pushed. Diagnosis Procedure 1.CHECK HARNESS 1. Turn ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect AV control unit connector M46 and spiral ...