Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Read first—then drive safely
Before driving your vehicle, please read this Owner’s Manual carefully. This will ensure familiarity with controls and maintenance requirements, assisting you in the safe operation of your vehicle.
Important safety information reminders for safety! Follow these important driving rules to help ensure a safe and comfortable trip for you and your passengers! • Never drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Always observe posted speed limits and never drive too fast for conditions.
• Always give your full attention to driving and avoid using vehicle features or taking other actions that could distract you.
• Always use your seat belts and appropriate child restraint systems. Preteen children should be seated in the rear seat.
• Always provide information about the proper use of vehicle safety features to all occupants of the vehicle.
• Always review this ownerƒfs manual for important safety information.
Modification of your vehicle this vehicle should not be modified.
Modification could affect its performance, safety or durability, and may even violate governmental regulations. In addition, damage or performance problems resulting from modifications may not be covered under nissan warranties.
B2609 steering status
Description There are 2 switches in the electronic steering column lock (steering lock/unlock switch 1 and 2). BCM compares those two switches conditions to judge the present steering status. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: â€¢ If DTC B2609 is displayed with DTC U1000, first perform the ...
Inspection and adjustment
REAR VIEW MONITOR GUIDING LINE ADJUSTMENT Description This mode is used to modify the side distance guidelines if they are dislocated from the rear view monitor image, because of variations of body/camera mounting conditions. Special Repair Requirement 1. Create a correction line to mo ...
B2556 push-button ignition switch
Description The switch that changes the power supply position. BCM maintains the power supply position status. BCM changes the power supply position with the operation of the push-button ignition switch. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE 1.PERFORM DTC CONFIRMATION ...