Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Read first—then drive safely
Before driving your vehicle, please read this Owner’s Manual carefully. This will ensure familiarity with controls and maintenance requirements, assisting you in the safe operation of your vehicle.
Important safety information reminders for safety! Follow these important driving rules to help ensure a safe and comfortable trip for you and your passengers! • Never drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Always observe posted speed limits and never drive too fast for conditions.
• Always give your full attention to driving and avoid using vehicle features or taking other actions that could distract you.
• Always use your seat belts and appropriate child restraint systems. Preteen children should be seated in the rear seat.
• Always provide information about the proper use of vehicle safety features to all occupants of the vehicle.
• Always review this ownerƒfs manual for important safety information.
Modification of your vehicle this vehicle should not be modified.
Modification could affect its performance, safety or durability, and may even violate governmental regulations. In addition, damage or performance problems resulting from modifications may not be covered under nissan warranties.
Description The ECM controls the cooling fan corresponding to the vehicle speed, engine colant temperature, refrigerant pressure, and air conditioner ON signal. The control system has 4-step control [HIGH/MIDDLE/LOW/OFF]. COOLING FAN MOTOR The cooling fan operates at each speed when the cur ...
P0125 ECT Sensor
Description The engine coolant temperature sensor is used to detect the engine coolant temperature. The sensor modifies a voltage signal from the ECM. The modified signal returns to the ECM as the engine coolant temperature input. The sensor uses a thermistor which is sensitive to the change i ...
U1208 DVD-ROM comm
Description Refer to AV-240, "System Description". DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC Diagnosis Procedure 1.CHECK DVD-ROM Check DVD-ROM for dirt, scratches and warpage. Is the DVD-ROM clean and undamaged? OK >> Replace AV control unit. Refer to AV-437, "Removal and Insta ...