Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Replacing
Replace the wiper blades if they are worn.
1. Lift the wiper arm away from the windshield.
2 Push the release tab, then move the wiper blade down the wiper arm to remove.
3 Remove the wiper blade.
4. Insert the new wiper blade onto the wiper arm until it clicks into place.
5. Rotate the wiper blade so the dimple is in the groove.
6. Return the wiper to its original position and release it until it has made contact with the windshield.
● After wiper blade replacement, return the wiper arm to its original position; otherwise it may be damaged when the hood is opened.
● Make sure the wiper blades contact the glass; otherwise the arms may be damaged from wind pressure.
If you wax the surface of the hood, be careful not to let wax get into the windshield washer nozzle A . This may cause clogging or improper windshield washer operation. If wax gets into the nozzle, remove it with a needle or small pin B .
Component Function Check INSPECTION FLOW 1. CONFIRM SYMPTOM BY PERFORMING OPERATION CHECK - MAGNET CLUTCH 1. Press ignition switch ON. 2. Press vent switch ( ). 3. Press A/C switch. 4. Confirm that the compressor clutch engages (sound or visual inspection). (Discharge air and blower ...
IPDM-E branch line circuit
Diagnosis Procedure INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1.CHECK CONNECTOR 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal. 3. Check the terminals and connectors of the IPDM E/R for damage, bend and loose connection (unit side and connector side). Is the i ...
Normal operating condition
Description FUEL CUT CONTROL (AT NO LOAD AND HIGH ENGINE SPEED) If the engine speed is above 1,400 rpm under no load (for example, the selector lever position is P or N and engine speed is over 1,400 rpm) fuel will be cut off after some time. The exact time when the fuel is cut off varies ba ...