Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Seats
● Do not ride in a moving vehicle when the seatback is reclined. This can be dangerous. The shoulder belt will not be against your body. In an accident, you could be thrown into it and receive neck or other serious injuries. You could also slide under the lap belt and receive serious internal injuries.
● For the most effective protection when the vehicle is in motion, the seat should be upright. Always sit well back in the seat with both feet on the floor and adjust the seat properly. See “Precautions on seat belt usage” later in this section.
● After adjustment, gently rock in the seat to make sure it is securely locked.
● Do not leave children unattended inside the vehicle. They could unknowingly activate switches or controls. Unattended children could become involved in serious accidents.
● Do not adjust the driver’s seat while driving so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. The seat may move suddenly and could cause loss of control of the vehicle.
● The seatback should not be reclined any more than needed for comfort. Seat belts are most effective when the passenger sits well back and straight up in the seat. If the seatback is reclined, the risk of sliding under the lap belt and being injured is increased.
When adjusting the seat positions, be sure not to contact any moving parts to avoid possible injuries and/or damage.
- Front manual seat adjustment (if so equipped
- Front power seat adjustment (if so equipped for driver’s seat)
- Folding rear seat
- Front seat head restraints/headrests
- Rear seat head restraints/headrests
B2109 steering lock relay
Description The steering lock relay ON signal is transmitted to IPDM E/R by BCM via CAN communication. IPDM E/R turns the steering lock relay ON and transmits the release of the steering to BCM. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: â€¢ If DTC B2109 is displayed with DTC U1000, first per ...
P0340 CMP sensor (phase)
Description The camshaft position sensor (PHASE) senses the retraction of camshaft (INT) to identify a particular cylinder. The camshaft position sensor (PHASE) senses the piston position. When the crankshaft position sensor (POS) system becomes inoperative, the camshaft position sensor (PHAS ...
System Diagram System Description The CVT senses vehicle operating conditions through various sensors. It always controls the optimum shift position and reduces shifting and lock-up shocks. CONTROL SYSTEM OUTLINE The function of the TCM is to: â€¢ Receive input signals sent from various s ...