Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Seats
● Do not ride in a moving vehicle when the seatback is reclined. This can be dangerous. The shoulder belt will not be against your body. In an accident, you could be thrown into it and receive neck or other serious injuries. You could also slide under the lap belt and receive serious internal injuries.
● For the most effective protection when the vehicle is in motion, the seat should be upright. Always sit well back in the seat with both feet on the floor and adjust the seat properly. See ďPrecautions on seat belt usageĒ later in this section.
● After adjustment, gently rock in the seat to make sure it is securely locked.
● Do not leave children unattended inside the vehicle. They could unknowingly activate switches or controls. Unattended children could become involved in serious accidents.
● Do not adjust the driverís seat while driving so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. The seat may move suddenly and could cause loss of control of the vehicle.
● The seatback should not be reclined any more than needed for comfort. Seat belts are most effective when the passenger sits well back and straight up in the seat. If the seatback is reclined, the risk of sliding under the lap belt and being injured is increased.
When adjusting the seat positions, be sure not to contact any moving parts to avoid possible injuries and/or damage.
- Front manual seat adjustment (if so equipped
- Front power seat adjustment (if so equipped for driverís seat)
- Folding rear seat
- Front seat head restraints/headrests
- Rear seat head restraints/headrests
Description DESCRIPTION ‚ÄĘ The purpose of the test is to determine overall performance of CVT and analyze causes of problems. ‚ÄĘ The road test consists of the following three parts: 1. ‚ÄúCheck Before Engine Is Started‚ÄĚ TM-249. 2. ‚ÄúCheck at Idle‚ÄĚ TM-250. 3. ‚ÄúCruise Test‚ÄĚ TM- ...
Exploded View 1. Control lever 2. Control device assembly 3. Control cable socket 4. Retainer grommet 5. Control cable 6. Bracket 7. Lock plate 8. Manual lever Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Shift control lever to "P". 2. Remove the air filter assembly. Refer to EM-25 ...
Tow truck towing
Tow Truck Towing CAUTION: ‚ÄĘ Never tow a CVT model with the rear wheels raised and the front wheels on the ground. This may cause serious and expensive damage to the transaxle. If it is necessary to tow the vehicle with the rear wheels raised, always use towing dollies under the front whe ...