Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Seats
● Do not ride in a moving vehicle when the seatback is reclined. This can be dangerous. The shoulder belt will not be against your body. In an accident, you could be thrown into it and receive neck or other serious injuries. You could also slide under the lap belt and receive serious internal injuries.
● For the most effective protection when the vehicle is in motion, the seat should be upright. Always sit well back in the seat with both feet on the floor and adjust the seat properly. See ďPrecautions on seat belt usageĒ later in this section.
● After adjustment, gently rock in the seat to make sure it is securely locked.
● Do not leave children unattended inside the vehicle. They could unknowingly activate switches or controls. Unattended children could become involved in serious accidents.
● Do not adjust the driverís seat while driving so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. The seat may move suddenly and could cause loss of control of the vehicle.
● The seatback should not be reclined any more than needed for comfort. Seat belts are most effective when the passenger sits well back and straight up in the seat. If the seatback is reclined, the risk of sliding under the lap belt and being injured is increased.
When adjusting the seat positions, be sure not to contact any moving parts to avoid possible injuries and/or damage.
- Front manual seat adjustment (if so equipped
- Front power seat adjustment (if so equipped for driverís seat)
- Folding rear seat
- Front seat head restraints/headrests
- Rear seat head restraints/headrests
Precaution for Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) "AIR BAG" and "SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER" The Supplemental Restraint System such as ‚ÄúAIR BAG‚ÄĚ and ‚ÄúSEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER‚ÄĚ, used along with a front seat belt, helps to reduce the risk or severity of injury to the dr ...
Description The heated oxygen sensor 2, after three way catalyst (manifold), monitors the oxygen level in the exhaust gas on each bank. Even if switching characteristics of the air fuel ratio (A/F) sensor 1 are shifted, the air-fuel ratio is controlled to stoichiometric, by the signal from th ...
U1208 DVD-ROM comm
Description Refer to AV-240, "System Description". DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC Diagnosis Procedure 1.CHECK DVD-ROM Check DVD-ROM for dirt, scratches and warpage. Is the DVD-ROM clean and undamaged? OK >> Replace AV control unit. Refer to AV-437, "Removal and Insta ...