Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Technical and consumer information
- Fuel recommendation
- Engine oil and oil filter recommendations
- Air conditioner system refrigerant and oil recommendations
- Vehicle identification number (VIN) plate
- Vehicle identification number (chassis number)
- Engine serial number
- F.M.V.S.S./C.M.V.S.S. certification label
- Emission control information label
- Tire and loading information label
- Air conditioner specification label
B210F PNP/Clutch interlock switch
Description IPDM E/R confirms the shift position with the following signals. â€¢ Park/neutral position (PNP) switch â€¢ Shift position signal from BCM (CAN) DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: â€¢ If DTC B210F is displayed with DTC U1000, first perform the trouble diagnosis for DTC U1000 ...
Tire pressure receiver
Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Remove instrument lower cover (LH). Refer to IP-11, "Exploded View". 2. Locate tire pressure receiver (1) to the right of the steering column (2) and disconnect tire pressure receiver electrical connector. 3. Remove tire pressure receiver (1) fr ...
Consult-iii checking system
Description â€¢ When CONSULT-III is connected with a data link connector equipped on the vehicle side, it will communicate with the control unit equipped in the vehicle and then enable various kinds of diagnostic tests. 1 : Hood release handle 2 : Data link connector â€¢ Refer to â€œCONSU ...