Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Technical and consumer information
- Fuel recommendation
- Engine oil and oil filter recommendations
- Air conditioner system refrigerant and oil recommendations
- Vehicle identification number (VIN) plate
- Vehicle identification number (chassis number)
- Engine serial number
- F.M.V.S.S./C.M.V.S.S. certification label
- Emission control information label
- Tire and loading information label
- Air conditioner specification label
How to use this manual
HOW TO USE THIS SECTION Caution â€¢ This section describes information peculiar to a vehicle and inspection procedures. â€¢ For trouble diagnosis procedure, refer to LAN-16, "Trouble Diagnosis Procedure". Abbreviation List Unit name abbreviations in CONSULT-III CAN diagnosis an ...
Secondary speed sensor
Exploded View 1. CVT assembly 2. Shims 3. O-ring 4. Secondary Speed Sensor Removal and Installation Refer to the figure for removal and installation. CAUTION: â€¢ Do not reuse O-ring. â€¢ Apply CVT fluid to O-ring. â€¢ Insert the shims. â€¢ After installation is complete, check ...
B1145 â€“ B1148 side curtain air bag
Description DTC B1145 â€“ B1148 RH SIDE CURTAIN AIR BAG MODULE The RH side curtain air bag module is wired to the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. The air bag diagnosis sensor unit will monitor for opens and shorts in detected lines to the RH side curtain air bag module. PART LOCATION Refer ...