Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Technical and consumer information
- Fuel recommendation
- Engine oil and oil filter recommendations
- Air conditioner system refrigerant and oil recommendations
- Vehicle identification number (VIN) plate
- Vehicle identification number (chassis number)
- Engine serial number
- F.M.V.S.S./C.M.V.S.S. certification label
- Emission control information label
- Tire and loading information label
- Air conditioner specification label
Trunk room trim & trunk lid finisher
Exploded View TRUNK ROOM TRIM 1. Upper trunk finisher 2. Trunk lid finisher 3. Trunk side finisher (RH) 4. Trunk floor carpet 5. Trunk side finisher (LH) 6. Trunk spacer (LH) 7. Spare tire cover 8. Trunk net rear 9. Trunk spacer (RH) 10. Trunk rear finisher 11. Trunk net side Remo ...
Occupant classification system
System Diagram Occupant Classification System (OCS) The occupant classification system (OCS) identifies if a child or child seat is present in the front passenger seat. The OCS receives inputs from the occupant classification sensor mat (located inside the passenger seat cushion assembly ...
NOISE, VIBRATION, AND HARSHNESS (NVH) TROUBLESHOOTING NVH Troubleshooting - Engine Noise Use the Chart Below to Help You Find the Cause of the Symptom 1. Locate the area where noise occurs. 2. Confirm the type of noise. 3. Specify the operating condition of engine. 4. Check specified ...