Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Vehicle Information Display
The vehicle information display is located to the
left of the speedometer. It displays such items as:
● Vehicle settings
● Trip computer information
● Drive system warnings and settings (if so
● Cruise control system information ● NISSAN Intelligent Key® operation information ● Indicators and warnings (if so equipped) ● Tire Pressure information (if so equipped) ● Audio information ● Navigation information (if so equipped)
- How to use the vehicle information display
- Startup display
- Vehicle information display warnings and indicators
Description вЂў Warning lamp is built in combination meter. вЂў Intelligent Key system malfunction is reported to the driver by the warning lamp illumination. Component Function Check 1.CHECK FUNCTION 1. Perform вЂњINDICATORвЂќ in the вЂњActive TestвЂќ mode with CONSULT-III. 2. Check wa ...
How to use the remote keyless entry function
The remote keyless entry function can operate all door locks using the remote keyless function of the Intelligent Key. The remote keyless function can operate at a distance of 33 ft (10 m) away from the vehicle. The operating distance depends upon the conditions around the vehicle. The remot ...
On board refueling vapor recovery
Description From the beginning of refueling, the air and vapor inside the fuel tank go through refueling EVAP vapor cut valve and EVAP/ORVR line to the EVAP canister. The vapor is absorbed by the EVAP canister and the air is released to the atmosphere. When the refueling has reached the ...