Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Vehicle Information Display
The vehicle information display is located to the
left of the speedometer. It displays such items as:
● Vehicle settings
● Trip computer information
● Drive system warnings and settings (if so
● Cruise control system information ● NISSAN Intelligent Key® operation information ● Indicators and warnings (if so equipped) ● Tire Pressure information (if so equipped) ● Audio information ● Navigation information (if so equipped)
- How to use the vehicle information display
- Startup display
- Vehicle information display warnings and indicators
Cruise control operations
The cruise control allows driving at a speed between 25 - 89 MPH (40 - 144 km/h) without keeping your foot on the accelerator pedal. To turn on the cruise control, push the ON·OFF switch on. The CRUISE indicator light in the instrument panel will illuminate. To set cruising speed, accelerate ...
Rear door speaker (sedan)
Description The audio unit sends audio signals to the BOSE speaker amp. The BOSE speaker amp. amplifies the audio signals before sending them to the rear door speakers using the audio signal circuits. Diagnosis Procedure 1.HARNESS CHECK 1. Disconnect BOSE speaker amp. connectors B121, B122 ...
B210E starter relay
Description Located in IPDM E/R, it runs the starter motor. The starter relay is turned ON by the BCM when the ignition switch is in START position. IPDM E/R transmits the starter relay ON signal to BCM via CAN communication. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: â€¢ If DTC B210E is display ...