Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Vehicle Information Display
The vehicle information display is located to the
left of the speedometer. It displays such items as:
● Vehicle settings
● Trip computer information
● Drive system warnings and settings (if so
● Cruise control system information ● NISSAN Intelligent Key® operation information ● Indicators and warnings (if so equipped) ● Tire Pressure information (if so equipped) ● Audio information ● Navigation information (if so equipped)
- How to use the vehicle information display
- Startup display
- Vehicle information display warnings and indicators
Description *: ECM determines the start signal status by the signals of engine speed and battery voltage. The ECM activates the fuel pump for several seconds after the ignition switch is turned ON to improve engine start ability. If the ECM receives a engine speed signal from the camshaft ...
EVAP CANISTER Exploded View Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Lift up the vehicle. 2. Remove EVAP canister fixing bolt. 3. Remove EVAP canister. NOTE: The EVAP canister vent control valve and EVAP canister system pressure sensor can be removed without removing the EVAP canister ...
Automatic door locks
● All doors lock automatically when the vehicle speed reaches 15 MPH (24 km/h). ● All doors unlock automatically when the ignition is placed in the OFF position. The automatic unlock function can be deactivated or activated. To deactivate or activate the automatic door unlock sys ...