Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Air bags, seat belts and child restraints
1. Top tether strap anchor
2. Rear seat belts
3. Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bag
4. Front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bag
5. Head restraints/headrests 6. Front seat belts
7. Side-impact pressure sensor (driver’s side shown; passenger’s side similar) 8. Supplemental front-impact air bags 9. Seats
10. Occupant classification sensor (weight sensor)
11. Seat belt with pretensioner 12. LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) system
See the page number indicated in parentheses for operating details.
Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Remove the oil filter using Tool. Tool number : KV10115801 (J-38956) WARNING: â€¢ Be careful not to get burned, the engine and engine oil may be hot. CAUTION: â€¢ When removing, prepare a shop cloth to absorb any oil leakage or spillage. â€¢ Do not all ...
Power window lock switch
Description Ground circuit of main power window and door lock/unlock switch shuts off if power window lock switch of main power window and door lock/unlock switch is operated. This inhibits all operation, except for the main switch. Component Function Check 1. CHECK POWER WINDOW LOCK SIGNA ...
Description COMPONENT DESCRIPTION The sunload sensor (1) is located on the LH tweeter grille. It detects sunload entering through windshield by means of a photo diode. The sensor converts the sunload into a current value which is then input into the front air control. SUNLOAD INPUT PROCESS ...