Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Air bags, seat belts and child restraints
1. Top tether strap anchor
2. Rear seat belts
3. Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bag
4. Front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bag
5. Head restraints/headrests 6. Front seat belts
7. Side-impact pressure sensor (driver’s side shown; passenger’s side similar) 8. Supplemental front-impact air bags 9. Seats
10. Occupant classification sensor (weight sensor)
11. Seat belt with pretensioner 12. LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) system
See the page number indicated in parentheses for operating details.
Evaporative emission system
System Diagram EVAPORATIVE EMISSION LINE DRAWING 1. Intake manifold collector 2. EVAP service port 3. EVAP canister purge volume control solenoid valve A. From next figure 1. EVAP control system pressure sensor 2. EVAP canister vent control valve 3. EVAP canister A. To previous figu ...
Description Horn (high/low) is located inside of front bumper and operates when theft warning system is in alarm phase. Component Function Check 1.CHECK FUNCTION 1. Select HORN in вЂњACTIVE TESTвЂќ mode with CONSULT-III. 2. Check the horn (high/low) operation. Is the operation normal? ...
BCM (BODY CONTROL MODULE) Reference Value VALUES ON THE DIAGNOSIS TOOL Terminal Layout Physical Values 1: Sedan only 2: With LH front window anti-pinch 3: With LH and RH front window anti-pinch Wiring Diagram - TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM ...