Nissan Altima 2007-2012 Service Manual: Road wheels & tires
- C1708 - c1711 data from transmitter not being received
- C1712 - C1715, C1720 - C1723, C1724 -C1727 Transmitter malfunction
- C1716 - C1719 Transmitter pressure malfunction
- C1729 vehicle speed signal
- C1734 control unit
- Low tire pressure warning lamp does not turn on
- Low tire pressure warning lamp stays on
- Low tire pressure warning lamp blinks
- Hazard warning lamps flash
- ID Registration cannot be completed
- Noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) troubleshooting
P2A00 A/F Sensor 1
Description The air fuel ratio (A/F) sensor 1 is a planar one-cell limit current sensor. The sensor element of the A/F sensor 1 is composed an electrode layer, which transports ions. It has a heater in the element. The sensor is capable of precise measurement = 1, but also in the lean and ...
If your vehicle is stolen
If your vehicle is stolen, you should change the codes of any non-rolling code device that has been programmed into HomeLink®. Consult the Owner’s Manual of each device or call the manufacturer or dealer of those devices for additional information. When your vehicle is recovered, you will nee ...
Diagnosis system (bluetooth control
Diagnosis Description The Bluetooth control unit has two diagnostic checks. The first diagnostic check is performed automatically every ignition cycle during control unit initialization. The second diagnostic check is performed by the technician using the steering wheel audio control switches ...