Nissan Altima 2007-2012 Service Manual: Road wheels & tires
- C1708 - c1711 data from transmitter not being received
- C1712 - C1715, C1720 - C1723, C1724 -C1727 Transmitter malfunction
- C1716 - C1719 Transmitter pressure malfunction
- C1729 vehicle speed signal
- C1734 control unit
- Low tire pressure warning lamp does not turn on
- Low tire pressure warning lamp stays on
- Low tire pressure warning lamp blinks
- Hazard warning lamps flash
- ID Registration cannot be completed
- Noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) troubleshooting
How to use the remote keyless entry function
The remote keyless entry function can operate all door locks using the remote keyless function of the Intelligent Key. The remote keyless function can operate at a distance of 33 ft (10 m) away from the vehicle. The operating distance depends upon the conditions around the vehicle. The remot ...
Description Intake Sensor The intake sensor is located on the heater and cooling unit. It converts temperature of air after it passes through the evaporator into a resistance value which is then input to the front air control. Diagnosis Procedure SYMPTOM: Intake sensor circuit is open or ...
Turn signal lamp circuit
Description The BCM monitors inputs from the combination switch to determine when to activate the turn signals. The BCM outputs voltage direction to the left and right turn signals during turn signal operation or both during hazard warning operation. The BCM sends a turn signal indicator req ...