Nissan Altima 2007-2012 Service Manual: Power window control system lh only anti-pinch-coupe
- None of the power windows can be operated using any switch
- Driver side power window alone does not operate
- Passenger side power window alone does not operate
- Anti-pinch system does not operate normally (driver side)
- Auto operation does not operate but manual operates normally (driver side)
- Power window retained power operation does not operate properly
- Power window lock switch does not function
Component Part Location ENGINE COMPARTMENT 1. A/C compressor F3 2. Refrigerant pressure sensor E219 3. A/C relay (internal to IPDM E/R) 1. A/C compressor F3 2. Refrigerant pressure sensor E219 3. A/C relay (internal to IPDM E/R) PASSENGER COMPARTMENT 1. Intake door motor M126 2. Fro ...
Changing a flat tire
If you have a flat tire, follow the instructions below: Stopping the vehicle 1. Safely move the vehicle off the road and away from traffic. 2. Turn on the hazard warning flashers. 3. Park on a level surface and apply the parking brake. Move the shift lever to P (Park). 4. Turn off the engine. ...
Transmission control module
Exploded View 1. TCM 2. Bracket 3. Battery Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Disconnect the battery negative terminal. 2. Remove the fresh air intake tube (upper). 3. Disconnect the TCM harness connector. 4. Remove the TCM (1) from the bracket (2). вЂў Battery (3) INSTALL ...