Nissan Altima 2007-2012 Service Manual: Power window control system lh only anti-pinch-coupe
- None of the power windows can be operated using any switch
- Driver side power window alone does not operate
- Passenger side power window alone does not operate
- Anti-pinch system does not operate normally (driver side)
- Auto operation does not operate but manual operates normally (driver side)
- Power window retained power operation does not operate properly
- Power window lock switch does not function
Component 1. Heater and cooling unit assembly 2. High-pressure pipe 3. High-pressure A/C service valve 4. Junction pipe 5. High-pressure flexible hose 6. Condenser and liquid tank 7. Air deflector RH (QR25DE shown, VQ35DE similar) 8. Air deflector LH (QR25DE shown, VQ35DE similar) 9. R ...
Anti-pinch system does not operate
normally (driver side)
Diagnosis Procedure 1. PERFORM INITIALIZATION PROCEDURE Perform initialization procedure. Refer to PWC-190, "ADDITIONAL SERVICE WHEN REPLACING CONTROL UNIT : Special Repair Requirement". Is the inspection result normal? YES >> GO TO 2 NO >> Repair or replace the ma ...
Bluetooth® streaming audio with Navigation System (if so equipped)
If you have a compatible Bluetooth® audio device that is capable of playing audio files, the device can be connected to the vehicle’s audio system so that the audio files on the device play through the vehicle’s speakers. Connecting Bluetooth® audio To connect your Bluetooth® audio device to ...