Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Precautions on cruise control
1. CANCEL switch
2. ACCEL/RES switch
3. COAST/SET switch
4. ON/OFF switch
● If the cruise control system malfunctions, it cancels automatically. The SET indicator light in the instrument panel then blinks to warn the driver.
● If the SET indicator light blinks, turn the cruise control switch off and have the system checked by a NISSAN dealer.
● The SET indicator light may blink when the cruise control switch is turned ON while pushing the ACCEL/RES, COAST/SET, or CANCEL switch. To properly set the cruise control system, use the following procedures.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
● When it is not possible to keep the vehicle at a set speed.
● In heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed.
● On winding or hilly roads.
● On slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.).
● In very windy areas.
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
Main line between dlc and abs circuit
Diagnosis Procedure INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1.CHECK CONNECTOR 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal. 3. Check the following terminals and connectors for damage, bend and loose connection (connector side and harness side). - Harness co ...
Evaporative emission system
System Diagram EVAPORATIVE EMISSION LINE DRAWING 1. Intake manifold collector 2. EVAP service port 3. EVAP canister purge volume control solenoid valve A. From next figure 1. EVAP control system pressure sensor 2. EVAP canister vent control valve 3. EVAP canister A. To previous figu ...
Description HARNESS CONNECTOR (TAB-LOCKING TYPE) â€¢ The tab-locking type connectors help prevent accidental looseness or disconnection. â€¢ The tab-locking type connectors are disconnected by pushing or lifting the locking tab(s). Refer to the figure below. Refer to the next page for d ...