Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Precautions on cruise control
1. CANCEL switch
2. ACCEL/RES switch
3. COAST/SET switch
4. ON/OFF switch
● If the cruise control system malfunctions, it cancels automatically. The SET indicator light in the instrument panel then blinks to warn the driver.
● If the SET indicator light blinks, turn the cruise control switch off and have the system checked by a NISSAN dealer.
● The SET indicator light may blink when the cruise control switch is turned ON while pushing the ACCEL/RES, COAST/SET, or CANCEL switch. To properly set the cruise control system, use the following procedures.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
● When it is not possible to keep the vehicle at a set speed.
● In heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed.
● On winding or hilly roads.
● On slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.).
● In very windy areas.
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.
Hands free phone system (coupe)
System Diagram System Description Refer to the owner's manual for Bluetooth telephone system operating instructions. NOTE: Cellular telephones must have their wireless connection set up (paired) before using the Bluetooth telephone system. Bluetooth telephone system allows users who ...
Occupant classification system
System Diagram Occupant Classification System (OCS) The occupant classification system (OCS) identifies if a child or child seat is present in the front passenger seat. The OCS receives inputs from the occupant classification sensor mat (located inside the passenger seat cushion assembly ...
Conditions the remote start will not work
The remote start will not operate if any of the following conditions are present: ● The ignition switch is placed in the ON position. ● The hood is not securely closed. ● The hazard warning lights are on. ● The I–Key Indicator Light remains solid in the vehicle informat ...