Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Conditions the remote start will not work
The remote start will not operate if any of the following conditions are present: ● The ignition switch is placed in the ON position.
● The hood is not securely closed.
● The hazard warning lights are on.
● The IKey Indicator Light remains
solid in the vehicle information display.
● The alarm sounds due to illegal entry into the vehicle.
● The ignition switch is pushed without an Intelligent Key in the vehicle.
● The ignition switch is pushed with an Intelligent Key in the vehicle but the brake pedal is not depressed.
● Two remote vehicle starts, or a single remote start with an extension, have already been used.
● The vehicle is not in P (Park).
● The Remote Start function has been switched to the OFF position in Vehicle Settings of the vehicle information display. For additional information, see Vehicle information display in the Instruments and controls section of this manual.
The remote engine start may display a warning or indicator in the vehicle information display. For an explanation of the warning or indicator please see Vehicle information display warning and indicators in the Instruments and controls section.
B2601 shift position
Description BCM confirms the shift position with the following 2 signals. ā¢ CVT selector lever ā¢ P position signal from IPDM E/R (CAN) DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: ā¢ If DTC B2601 is displayed with DTC U1000, first perform the trouble diagnosis for DTC U1000. Refer to SEC-23 ...
P1212 TCS Communication line
Description This CAN communication line is used to control the smooth engine operation during the TCS operation. Pulse signals are exchanged between ECM and āABS actuator and electric unit (control unit)ā. Be sure to erase the malfunction information such as DTC not only for āABS ac ...
License lamp finisher
Removal and Installation 1. License lamp finisher REMOVAL 1. Remove the trunk lid finisher (if equipped). Refer to INT-23, "Removal and Installation". 2. Remove the license lamp finisher nuts. 3. Remove license lamp finisher by pulling toward the rear, then disconnect the tr ...