Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Conditions the remote start will not work
The remote start will not operate if any of the following conditions are present: ● The ignition switch is placed in the ON position.
● The hood is not securely closed.
● The hazard warning lights are on.
● The IKey Indicator Light remains
solid in the vehicle information display.
● The alarm sounds due to illegal entry into the vehicle.
● The ignition switch is pushed without an Intelligent Key in the vehicle.
● The ignition switch is pushed with an Intelligent Key in the vehicle but the brake pedal is not depressed.
● Two remote vehicle starts, or a single remote start with an extension, have already been used.
● The vehicle is not in P (Park).
● The Remote Start function has been switched to the OFF position in Vehicle Settings of the vehicle information display. For additional information, see Vehicle information display in the Instruments and controls section of this manual.
The remote engine start may display a warning or indicator in the vehicle information display. For an explanation of the warning or indicator please see Vehicle information display warning and indicators in the Instruments and controls section.
Removal and Installation 1. Fan blade 2. Fan shroud and motor assembly REMOVAL 1. Drain engine coolant from the radiator. Refer to CO-35, "Changing Engine Coolant". CAUTION: Perform when engine is cold. 2. Remove CVT control module (if equipped). Refer to TM-430, "Removal a ...
Seat belt buckle switch signal circuit
Description Transmits a seat belt buckle switch signal to the combination meter. Component Function Check 1. CHECK COMBINATION METER INPUT SIGNAL Select âDATA MONITORâ for âMETER/M&Aâ and check the âBUCKLE SWâ monitor value. >> Inspection End. Diagnosis Procedure 1. ...
P0451 Evap control system pressure sensor
Description The EVAP control system pressure sensor detects pressure in the purge line. The sensor output voltage to the ECM increases as pressure increases. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE 1.PRECONDITIONING If DTC Confirmation Procedure has been previously condu ...