Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Connecting Procedure
The connecting procedure must be performed when the vehicle is stationary. If the vehicle starts moving during the procedure, the procedure will be cancelled.
1. Press the [ ] button on the
2. Select the “Settings” key.
3. Select the “Phone & Bluetooth” key.
4. Select the “Connect New Device” key.
5. Initiate the connecting process from the handset. The system will display the message: “Is PIN XXXXXX displayed on your Bluetooth device?”. If the PIN is displayed on your Bluetooth® device, select “Yes” to complete the pairing process.
For more information, see the Bluetooth® device’s Owner’s Manual.
U1214 DVD-ROM timeout
Description Refer to AV-240, "System Description". DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC Diagnosis Procedure 1.CHECK DVD-ROM Check DVD-ROM for dirt, scratches and warpage. Is the DVD-ROM clean and undamaged? YES >> Replace AV control unit. Refer to AV-437, "Removal and Ins ...
Servicing air conditioner
The air conditioner system in your NISSAN vehicle is charged with a refrigerant designed with the environment in mind. This refrigerant does not harm the earth’s ozone layer. Special charging equipment and lubricant is required when servicing your NISSAN air conditioner. Using improper ...
U1010 control unit (CAN)
Description CAN (Controller Area Network) is a serial communication line for real time application. It is an on-vehicle multiplex communication line with high data communication speed and excellent malfunction detection ability. Many electronic control units are equipped onto a vehicle, an ...