Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Connecting Procedure
The connecting procedure must be performed when the vehicle is stationary. If the vehicle starts moving during the procedure, the procedure will be cancelled.
1. Press the [ ] button on the
2. Select the “Settings” key.
3. Select the “Phone & Bluetooth” key.
4. Select the “Connect New Device” key.
5. Initiate the connecting process from the handset. The system will display the message: “Is PIN XXXXXX displayed on your Bluetooth device?”. If the PIN is displayed on your Bluetooth® device, select “Yes” to complete the pairing process.
For more information, see the Bluetooth® device’s Owner’s Manual.
B2555 stop lamp
Description BCM detects the stop lamp status and confirms the stop lamp switch ON/OFF status. BCM confirms the engine start condition according to the stop lamp switch ON/OFF status. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE 1.PERFORM DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE 1. Depress ...
BCM branch line circuit
Diagnosis Procedure INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1.CHECK CONNECTOR 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal. 3. Check the terminals and connectors of the BCM for damage, bend and loose connection (unit side and connector side). Is the inspec ...
The light reminder warning does not sound
Description Light reminder warning does not sound even though headlamp is illuminated. Diagnosis Procedure 1. CHECK COMBINATION SWITCH (LIGHT SWITCH) OPERATION Check that the headlamps operate normally by operating the combination switch (light switch). Do they operate normally? YES > ...