Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Engine compartment
Never use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Open the engine hood.
3. Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tab and lifting the cover up.
4. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
5. If the fuse is open A , replace it with a new fuse B .
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
P0461 Fuel level sensor
Description The fuel level sensor is mounted in the fuel level sensor unit. The sensor detects a fuel level in the fuel tank and transmits a signal to the combination meter. The combination meter sends the fuel level sensor signal to the ECM via the CAN communication line. It consists of ...
Clutch disc and clutch cover
Exploded View 1. Flywheel 2. Clutch disc 3. Clutch cover 1. Flywheel 2. Clutch disc *1, *2 3. Clutch cover A. First step B. Final Step Apply lithium-based grease including molybdenum disulphide *1. Do not clean in solvent. *2. When installing, be careful that grease applied to in ...
P1554 battery current sensor
Description The power generation voltage variable control enables fuel consumption to be decreased by reducing the engine load which is caused by the power generation of the generator. The battery current sensor is installed to the battery cable at the negative terminal. The sensor measures t ...