Nissan Altima Owners Manual: NISSAN Intelligent Key® battery discharge
If the battery of the NISSAN Intelligent Key® is discharged, or environmental conditions interfere with the Intelligent Key operation, start the engine according to the following procedure:
1. Place the shift lever in the P (Park) position.
2. Firmly apply the foot brake.
3. Touch the ignition switch with the Intelligent Key as illustrated. (A chime will sound.)
After step 3 is performed, when the ignition switch is pushed without depressing the brake pedal, the ignition switch position will change to ACC.
4. Push the ignition switch while depressing the brake pedal within 10 seconds after the chime sounds. The engine will start.
● When the ignition switch is pushed to the ACC or ON position or the engine is started by the above procedure, the Intelligent Key battery discharge indicator appears in the vehicle information display even when the Intelligent Key is inside the vehicle. This is not a malfunction. To turn off the Intelligent Key battery discharge indicator, touch the ignition switch with the Intelligent Key again.
● If the Intelligent Key battery discharge indicator appears, replace the battery as soon as possible. See “Battery Replacement” in the “Maintenance and do-it-yourself” section.
Power window lock switch does
Diagnosis Procedure 1.REPLACE MAIN POWER WINDOW AND DOOR LOCK/UNLOCK SWITCH Replace main power window and door lock/unlock switch. Refer to PWC-186, "Removal and Installation". After that, PWC-108, "POWER WINDOW MAIN SWITCH : Special Repair Requirement". Is the inspect ...
Power supply and ground circuit
SUNROOF MOTOR ASSEMBLY Description â€¢ BCM supplies power. â€¢ CPU is integrated in sunroof motor assembly. â€¢ Tilts up/down & slides open/close by sunroof switch operation. â€¢ In order to close sunroof lid certainly with the signal from combination meter at the time of hig ...
P0461 fuel level sensor
Description The fuel level sensor is mounted in the fuel level sensor unit. The sensor detects a fuel level in the fuel tank and transmits a signal to the combination meter. The combination meter sends the fuel level sensor signal to the ECM through CAN communication line. It consists o ...