Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Programming HomeLink®
If you have any questions or are having difficulty programming your HomeLink® buttons, refer to the HomeLink® web site at: www.homelink.com or call 1-800-355-3515.
Place the ignition switch in the ACC position when programming HomeLink®. It is also recommended that a new battery be placed in the hand-held transmitter of the device being programmed to HomeLink® for quicker programming and accurate transmission of the radio-frequency.
1. Position the end of your hand-held transmitter 13 in (28 cm) away from the HomeLink® surface, keeping the HomeLink® indicator light 1 in view.
2. Using both hands, simultaneously press and hold the desired HomeLink® button and hand-held transmitter button. DO NOT release until the HomeLink® indicator light 1 flashes slowly and then rapidly. When the indicator light flashes rapidly, both buttons may be released. (The rapid flashing indicates successful programming.)
Some devices may require you to replace Step 2 with the cycling procedure noted in Programing HomeLink® for Canadian customers and gate openers in this section.
3. Press and hold the programmed HomeLink® button and observe the indicator light.
● If the indicator light 1 is solid/continuous, programming is complete and your device should activate when the HomeLink® button is pressed and released.
● If the indicator light 1 blinks rapidly for two seconds and then turns to a solid/continuous light, continue with Steps 4-6 for a rolling code device.
A second person may make the following steps easier. Use a ladder or other device.
Do not stand on your vehicle to perform the next steps.
4. At the receiver located on the garage door opener motor in the garage, locate the learn or smart button (the name and color of the button may vary by manufacturer but it is usually located near where the hanging antenna wire is attached to the unit). If there is difficulty locating the button, reference the garage door openers manual.
5. Press and release the learn or smart button.
6. Return to the vehicle and firmly press and hold the trained HomeLink® button for two seconds and release. Repeat the press/hold/release sequence up to 3 times to complete the training process.
HomeLink® should now activate your rolling code equipped device.
7. If you have any questions or are having difficulty programming your HomeLink® buttons, refer to the HomeLink® web site at: www.homelink.com or call 1-800-355-3515.
Heater & cooling unit assembly
Removal and Installation COMPONENTS 1. Steering member 2. Heater and cooling unit 3. Blower unit REMOVAL 1. Discharge the refrigerant from the A/C system. Refer to HA-24, "HFC-134a (R-134a) Service Procedure". 2. Drain the engine coolant from the cooling system. Refer to CO-1 ...
Navigation system (sedan)
System Diagram System Description NOTE: Refer to NAVI System Owner's Manual for system operation. The navigation system periodically calculates the vehicle's current position according to the following three signals: Travel distance of the vehicle as determined by the vehicle speed sensor, t ...
S Terminal circuit
Description The output voltage of the generator is controlled by the IC regulator at terminal ā3ā (S) detecting the input voltage. Terminal ā3ā circuit detects the battery voltage to adjust the generator output voltage with the IC regulator. Diagnosis Procedure 1.CHECK VOLTAGE REG ...