Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Programming HomeLink®
If you have any questions or are having difficulty programming your HomeLink® buttons, refer to the HomeLink® web site at: www.homelink.com or call 1-800-355-3515.
Place the ignition switch in the ACC position when programming HomeLink®. It is also recommended that a new battery be placed in the hand-held transmitter of the device being programmed to HomeLink® for quicker programming and accurate transmission of the radio-frequency.
1. Position the end of your hand-held transmitter 13 in (28 cm) away from the HomeLink® surface, keeping the HomeLink® indicator light 1 in view.
2. Using both hands, simultaneously press and hold the desired HomeLink® button and hand-held transmitter button. DO NOT release until the HomeLink® indicator light 1 flashes slowly and then rapidly. When the indicator light flashes rapidly, both buttons may be released. (The rapid flashing indicates successful programming.)
Some devices may require you to replace Step 2 with the cycling procedure noted in Programing HomeLink® for Canadian customers and gate openers in this section.
3. Press and hold the programmed HomeLink® button and observe the indicator light.
● If the indicator light 1 is solid/continuous, programming is complete and your device should activate when the HomeLink® button is pressed and released.
● If the indicator light 1 blinks rapidly for two seconds and then turns to a solid/continuous light, continue with Steps 4-6 for a rolling code device.
A second person may make the following steps easier. Use a ladder or other device.
Do not stand on your vehicle to perform the next steps.
4. At the receiver located on the garage door opener motor in the garage, locate the learn or smart button (the name and color of the button may vary by manufacturer but it is usually located near where the hanging antenna wire is attached to the unit). If there is difficulty locating the button, reference the garage door openers manual.
5. Press and release the learn or smart button.
6. Return to the vehicle and firmly press and hold the trained HomeLink® button for two seconds and release. Repeat the press/hold/release sequence up to 3 times to complete the training process.
HomeLink® should now activate your rolling code equipped device.
7. If you have any questions or are having difficulty programming your HomeLink® buttons, refer to the HomeLink® web site at: www.homelink.com or call 1-800-355-3515.
Component Part Location ENGINE COMPARTMENT 1. A/C compressor F3 2. Refrigerant pressure sensor E219 3. A/C relay (internal to IPDM E/R) 1. A/C compressor F3 2. Refrigerant pressure sensor E219 3. A/C relay (internal to IPDM E/R) PASSENGER COMPARTMENT 1. Intake door motor M126 2. Fro ...
To access the vehicle phonebook: 1. Press the button on the control panel. 2. Select the Phonebook key. 3. Choose the desired entry from the displayed list. 4. The number of the entry will be displayed on the screen. Touch the number to initiate dialing. NOTE: To scroll quickly throug ...
Description The vehicle speed signal is sent to the combination meter from the āABS actuator and electric unit (control unit)ā via the CAN communication line. The combination meter then sends a signal to the ECM via the CAN communication line. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: ā¢ I ...