Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Regulatory Information
FCC Regulatory information
– CAUTION: To maintain compliance with FCC’s RF exposure guidelines, use only the supplied antenna. Unauthorized antenna, modification, or attachments could damage the transmitter and may violate FCC regulations.
– Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause interference and 2. this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
IC Regulatory information
– Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
– This Class B digital apparatus meets all requirements of the Canadian Interference- Causing Equipment Regulations.
BLUETOOTH® is a trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
and licensed to Visteon.
Main line between dlc and abs circuit
Diagnosis Procedure INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1.CHECK CONNECTOR 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal. 3. Check the following terminals and connectors for damage, bend and loose connection (connector side and harness side). - Harness co ...
P2100, P2103 throttle control motor
Description Power supply for the throttle control motor is provided to the ECM via throttle control motor relay. The throttle control motor relay is ON/OFF controlled by the ECM. When the ignition switch is turned ON, the ECM sends an ON signal to throttle control motor relay and battery vol ...
System Diagram System Description COMBINATION METER â€¢ Speedometer, odo/trip meter, tachometer, fuel gauge, engine coolant temperature gauge and information display are controlled by the unified meter control unit, which is built into the combination meter. â€¢ Warning and indicator la ...