Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Battery replacement
Be careful not to allow children to swallow the battery or removed parts.
NISSAN INTELLIGENT KEY®
Replace the battery in the Intelligent Key as follows:
1. Remove the mechanical key from the Intelligent Key.
2. Insert a small screwdriver A into the slit B of the corner and twist it to separate the upper part from the lower part. Use a cloth to protect the casing.
3. Replace the battery with a new one.
Recommended battery: CR2032 or equivalent.
● Do not touch the internal circuit and electric terminals as doing so could cause a malfunction.
● Hold the battery by the edges. Holding the battery across the contact points will seriously deplete the storage capacity.
● Make sure that the + side faces the bottom of the case.
4. Close the lid securely as illustrated C, D .
5. Operate the buttons to check the operation.
See a NISSAN dealer if you need assistance for replacement.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Note: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with RSS-210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
B2607 steering lock relay
Description BCM requests to IPDM E/R to supply power to electronic steering column lock. IPDM E/R sends status of electronic steering column lock back to BCM. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: â€¢ If DTC B2607 is displayed with DTC U1000, first perform the trouble diagnosis for DTC U100 ...
P0730 belt damage
Description TCM selects the gear ratio using the engine load (throttle position), the primary pulley revolution speed, and the secondary pulley revolution speed as input signal. Then it changes the operating pressure of the primary pulley and the secondary pulley and changes the groove width ...
Service data and specifications(SDS)
Wheel Alignment (Unladen*) Fuel, radiator coolant and engine oil full. Spare tire, jack, hand tools and mats in designated positions. Fuel, radiator coolant and engine oil full. Spare tire, jack, hand tools and mats in designated positions. Ball Joint Wheelarch Height (Unladen*1) ...