Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Battery replacement
Be careful not to allow children to swallow the battery or removed parts.
NISSAN INTELLIGENT KEY®
Replace the battery in the Intelligent Key as follows:
1. Remove the mechanical key from the Intelligent Key.
2. Insert a small screwdriver A into the slit B of the corner and twist it to separate the upper part from the lower part. Use a cloth to protect the casing.
3. Replace the battery with a new one.
Recommended battery: CR2032 or equivalent.
● Do not touch the internal circuit and electric terminals as doing so could cause a malfunction.
● Hold the battery by the edges. Holding the battery across the contact points will seriously deplete the storage capacity.
● Make sure that the + side faces the bottom of the case.
4. Close the lid securely as illustrated C, D .
5. Operate the buttons to check the operation.
See a NISSAN dealer if you need assistance for replacement.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Note: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with RSS-210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Both side headlamps do not switch
to high beam
Description The headlamps (both sides) do not switch to high beam when the lighting switch is in the HI or PASS setting. Diagnosis Procedure 1.COMBINATION SWITCH INSPECTION Check the combination switch. Refer to BCS-10, "System Description". Is the combination switch normal? YE ...
Diagnosis and repair workflow
Work Flow INTRODUCTION The TCM receives a signal from the vehicle speed sensor, PNP switch and provides shift control or lock-up control via CVT solenoid valves. The TCM also communicates with the ECM by means of a signal sent from sensing elements used with the OBD-related parts of the C ...
1 The interior light can be turned ON regardless of door position. The light will go off after a period of time unless the ignition switch is placed in the ON position when any door is opened. 2 The interior lights can be set to operate when the doors are opened. To turn off the interi ...