Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Battery replacement
Be careful not to allow children to swallow the battery or removed parts.
NISSAN INTELLIGENT KEY®
Replace the battery in the Intelligent Key as follows:
1. Remove the mechanical key from the Intelligent Key.
2. Insert a small screwdriver A into the slit B of the corner and twist it to separate the upper part from the lower part. Use a cloth to protect the casing.
3. Replace the battery with a new one.
Recommended battery: CR2032 or equivalent.
● Do not touch the internal circuit and electric terminals as doing so could cause a malfunction.
● Hold the battery by the edges. Holding the battery across the contact points will seriously deplete the storage capacity.
● Make sure that the + side faces the bottom of the case.
4. Close the lid securely as illustrated C, D .
5. Operate the buttons to check the operation.
See a NISSAN dealer if you need assistance for replacement.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Note: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with RSS-210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Description The fuel injector is a small, precise solenoid valve. When the ECM supplies a ground to the fuel injector circuit, the coil in the fuel injector is energized. The energized coil pulls the ball valve back and allows fuel to flow via the fuel injector into the intake manifold. The amo ...
P0131 A/F Sensor 1
Description The air fuel ratio (A/F) sensor 1 is a planar one-cell limit current sensor. The sensor element of the A/F sensor 1 is composed an electrode layer, which transports ions. It has a heater in the element. The sensor is capable of precise measurement = 1, but also in the lean and r ...
Removal and Installation for Condenser REMOVAL 1. Discharge the refrigerant. Refer to HA-32, "HFC-134a (R-134a) Service Procedure". 2. Remove the front fascia (coupe only). Refer to EXT-17, "Removal and Installation". 3. Remove the front grille (sedan only). Refer to ...