Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Remote starting the vehicle
perform the following: 1. Aim the Intelligent Key at the vehicle.
2. Press the LOCK button to lock
3. Within 5 seconds press and hold the
remote start button until the turn signal lights illuminate. If the vehicle is not within view press and hold the remote start
button for about 2 seconds.
The following events will occur when the engine
● The parking lights will turn on and remain on as long as the engine is running.
● The doors will be locked and the climate control system may come on.
● The engine will continue to run for 10 minutes.
Repeat the steps to extend the time for an additional 10 minutes. See “Extending engine run time” in this section.
Depress the brake and place the ignition switch in the ON position before driving. For further instructions see “Driving the vehicle” in the “Starting and driving” section.
Removal and Installation 1. Camshaft position sensor bracket (RH) 2. Camshaft brackets 3. No. 1 camshaft bracket (RH) 4. Camshaft (EXH) RH 5. Camshaft (INT) RH 6. Cylinder head (RH) 7. Cylinder head (LH) 8. Camshaft (EXH) LH 9. Camshaft (INT) LH 10. No. 1 camshaft bracket (LH) 11. Cams ...
EPS SYSTEM System Diagram CONTROL DIAGRAM System Description â€¢ The EPS system controls the power steering solenoid valve through the power steering control unit. â€¢ The valve driving voltage to control the power steering solenoid valve varies according to the vehicle speed. OPERATI ...
Seat belt maintenance
● To clean the seat belt webbing, apply a mild soap solution or any solution recommended for cleaning upholstery or carpet. Then wipe with a cloth and allow the seat belts to dry in the shade. Do not allow the seat belts to retract until they are completely dry. ● If dirt builds ...