Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Doors
When the doors are locked using one of the following methods, the doors can not be opened using the inside or outside door handles. The doors must be unlocked to open the doors.
● Always have the doors locked while driving. Along with the use of seat belts, this provides greater safety in the event of an accident by helping to prevent persons from being thrown from the vehicle. This also helps keep children and others from unintentionally opening the doors, and will help keep out intruders.
● Before opening any door, always look for and avoid oncoming traffic.
● Do not leave children unattended inside the vehicle. They could unknowingly activate switches or controls. Unattended children could become involved in serious accidents.
- Locking with key
- Locking with inside lock knob
- Locking with power door lock switch
- Automatic door locks
- Child safety rear door
Power window lock switch
Description Ground circuit of main power window and door lock/unlock switch shuts off if power window lock switch of main power window and door lock/unlock switch is operated. This inhibits all operation, except for the main switch. Component Function Check 1. CHECK POWER WINDOW LOCK SIGN ...
Body side trim
Exploded View 1. Front pillar finisher 2. Front body side welt 3. Front kicking plate 4. Front sill cover 5. Rear lower finisher 6. Upper pillar finisher 7. Rear pillar finisher Removal and Installation CAUTION: â€¢ Wrap the tip of flat-bladed screwdriver with a cloth when removing ...
B2556 push-button ignition switch
Description The switch that changes the power supply position. BCM maintains the power supply position status. BCM changes the power supply position with the operation of the push-button ignition switch. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE 1.PERFORM DTC CONFIRMATION ...