Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Doors
When the doors are locked using one of the following methods, the doors can not be opened using the inside or outside door handles. The doors must be unlocked to open the doors.
● Always have the doors locked while driving. Along with the use of seat belts, this provides greater safety in the event of an accident by helping to prevent persons from being thrown from the vehicle. This also helps keep children and others from unintentionally opening the doors, and will help keep out intruders.
● Before opening any door, always look for and avoid oncoming traffic.
● Do not leave children unattended inside the vehicle. They could unknowingly activate switches or controls. Unattended children could become involved in serious accidents.
- Locking with key
- Locking with inside lock knob
- Locking with power door lock switch
- Automatic door locks
- Child safety rear door
Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System voice commands
To access the Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System voice commands: 1. Press the button. 2. Say “Call” and then a name in the vehicle phonebook to call that entry. Otherwise, say “Phone” to access various phone commands. If the Bluetooth® has been set to “Off”, the system announces: “Bluetoot ...
ACCELERATOR CONTROL SYSTEM Exploded View 1. Accelerator pedal and accelerator position sensor assembly. 2. Locating pins Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Disconnect the battery negative terminal. 2. Disconnect the accelerator position sensor electrical connector. 3. Remove the t ...
Hands free phone system (sedan)
System Diagram System Description Refer to the owner's manual for Bluetooth telephone system operating instructions. NOTE: Cellular telephones must have their wireless connection set up (paired) before using the Bluetooth telephone system. Bluetooth telephone system allows users who ...