Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Doors
When the doors are locked using one of the following methods, the doors can not be opened using the inside or outside door handles. The doors must be unlocked to open the doors.
● Always have the doors locked while driving. Along with the use of seat belts, this provides greater safety in the event of an accident by helping to prevent persons from being thrown from the vehicle. This also helps keep children and others from unintentionally opening the doors, and will help keep out intruders.
● Before opening any door, always look for and avoid oncoming traffic.
● Do not leave children unattended inside the vehicle. They could unknowingly activate switches or controls. Unattended children could become involved in serious accidents.
- Locking with key
- Locking with inside lock knob
- Locking with power door lock switch
- Automatic door locks
- Child safety rear door
B2607 steering lock relay
Description BCM requests to IPDM E/R to supply power to electronic steering column lock. IPDM E/R sends status of electronic steering column lock back to BCM. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: вЂў If DTC B2607 is displayed with DTC U1000, first perform the trouble diagnosis for DTC U100 ...
B2557 vehicle speed
Description BCM receives the 2 vehicle speed signals via CAN communication. One signal is transmitted by the вЂњunified meterвЂќ. Another signal is transmitted by вЂњABS actuator and electric unit (control unit)вЂќ. BCM compares both signals to detect the vehicle speed. DTC Logic DTC DETE ...
AV branch line circuit
Diagnosis Procedure INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1.CHECK CONNECTOR 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal. 3. Check the terminals and connectors of the AV control unit for damage, bend and loose connection (unit side and connector side). I ...