Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Folding rear seat
Interior trunk access
The trunk can be accessed from the driver side (if so equipped) and passenger side of the rear seat for loading and unloading, as shown.
1. Move the front passenger seat to the most forward position.
2. Open the access cover on the rear parcel shelf.
3. Push down on the button 1 on the rear parcel shelf.
4. Fold down the passengers side seatback 2 .
● Never allow anyone to ride in the cargo area or on the rear seat when it is in the fold-down position. Use of these areas by passengers without proper restraints could result in serious injury in an accident or sudden stop.
● Properly secure all cargo with ropes or straps to help prevent it from sliding or shifting. Do not place cargo higher than the seatbacks. In a sudden stop or collision, unsecured cargo could cause personal injury.
● When returning the seatbacks to the upright position, be certain they are completely secured in the latched position.
If they are not completely secured, passengers may be injured in an accident or sudden stop.
● Closely supervise children when they are around cars to prevent them from playing and becoming locked in the trunk where they could be seriously injured.
Keep the car locked, with the rear seatback and trunk lid securely latched when not in use, and prevent childrens access to car keys.
To fold down the drivers side of the rear seat, open the trunk and pull on the strap 1 .
The rear seats can be locked using the mechanical key to prevent unauthorized access. For more information on keys, refer to Keys in the Predriving checks and adjustments section of this manual.
Pull the armrest down until it rests on the seat cushion.
Rear and rear-wide view monitor with moving object detection (MOD) (if so
When the shift lever is shifted into the R (Reverse) position, the monitor display shows view to the rear of the vehicle. The system is designed as an aid to the driver in detecting large stationary objects to help avoid damaging the vehicle. The system will not detect small objects below th ...
The following procedures will help you get started using the Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System with NISSAN Voice Recognition. For additional command options, refer to List of voice commands in this section. Choosing a language You can interact with the Bluetooth® Hands- Free Phone System ...
Description This describes how to check the idle speed. For the actual procedure, follow the instructions in âBASIC INSPECTIONâ. Special Repair Requirement 1.CHECK IDLE SPEED Check idle speed in âDATA MONITORâ mode with CONSULT-III. Check idle speed with Service $01 of GST. > ...