Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Folding rear seat
Interior trunk access
The trunk can be accessed from the driver side (if so equipped) and passenger side of the rear seat for loading and unloading, as shown.
1. Move the front passenger seat to the most forward position.
2. Open the access cover on the rear parcel shelf.
3. Push down on the button 1 on the rear parcel shelf.
4. Fold down the passengerís side seatback 2 .
● Never allow anyone to ride in the cargo area or on the rear seat when it is in the fold-down position. Use of these areas by passengers without proper restraints could result in serious injury in an accident or sudden stop.
● Properly secure all cargo with ropes or straps to help prevent it from sliding or shifting. Do not place cargo higher than the seatbacks. In a sudden stop or collision, unsecured cargo could cause personal injury.
● When returning the seatbacks to the upright position, be certain they are completely secured in the latched position.
If they are not completely secured, passengers may be injured in an accident or sudden stop.
● Closely supervise children when they are around cars to prevent them from playing and becoming locked in the trunk where they could be seriously injured.
Keep the car locked, with the rear seatback and trunk lid securely latched when not in use, and prevent childrenís access to car keys.
To fold down the driverís side of the rear seat, open the trunk and pull on the strap 1 .
The rear seats can be locked using the mechanical key to prevent unauthorized access. For more information on keys, refer to ďKeysĒ in the ďPredriving checks and adjustmentsĒ section of this manual.
Pull the armrest down until it rests on the seat cushion.
P0746 pressure control solenoid a
performance (line pressure solenoid
Description The pressure control solenoid valve A (line pressure solenoid valve) regulates the oil pump discharge pressure to suit the driving condition in response to a signal sent from the TCM. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE CAUTION: Always drive vehicle at a ...
Precaution for Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) "AIR BAG" and "SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER" The Supplemental Restraint System such as ‚ÄúAIR BAG‚ÄĚ and ‚ÄúSEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER‚ÄĚ, used along with a front seat belt, helps to reduce the risk or severity of injury to the ...
Occasionally remove loose dust from the interior trim, plastic parts and seats using a vacuum cleaner or soft bristled brush. Wipe the vinyl and leather surfaces with a clean, soft cloth dampened in mild soap solution, then wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth. Regular care and cleaning is requ ...