Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Heater and Air Conditioner (manual) (if so equipped)
1. Fan speed control / system OFF dial /
air conditioning (A/C) button
2. Air flow control buttons
3. Temperature control dial / MAX A/C
4. Air recirculation button 5. Rear window defroster button 6. Front windshield defrost button
● The air conditioner cooling function operates only when the engine is running.
● Do not leave children or adults who would normally require the assistance of others alone in your vehicle. Pets should also not be left alone. They could accidentally injure themselves or others through inadvertent operation of the vehicle. Also, on hot, sunny days, temperatures in a closed vehicle could quickly become high enough to cause severe or possibly fatal injuries to people or animals.
● Do not use the recirculation mode for long periods as it may cause the interior air to become stale and the windows to fog up.
● Odors from inside and outside the vehicle can build up in the air conditioner unit. Odor can enter the passenger compartment through the vents.
● When parking, set the heater and air conditioner controls to turn off air recirculation to allow fresh air into the passenger compartment.
This should help reduce odors inside the vehicle.
Rear and rear-wide view monitor with moving object detection (MOD) (if so
When the shift lever is shifted into the R (Reverse) position, the monitor display shows view to the rear of the vehicle. The system is designed as an aid to the driver in detecting large stationary objects to help avoid damaging the vehicle. The system will not detect small objects below th ...
P0130 A/F Sensor 1
Description The air fuel ratio (A/F) sensor 1 is a planar one-cell limit current sensor. The sensor element of the A/F sensor 1 is composed an electrode layer, which transports ions. It has a heater in the element. The sensor is capable of precise measurement = 1, but also in the lean and ...
When performing any inspection or maintenance work on your vehicle, always take care to prevent serious accidental injury to yourself or damage to the vehicle. The following are general precautions which should be closely observed. WARNING ● Park the vehicle on a level surface, apply th ...