Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Heater and Air Conditioner (manual) (if so equipped)
1. Fan speed control / system OFF dial /
air conditioning (A/C) button
2. Air flow control buttons
3. Temperature control dial / MAX A/C
4. Air recirculation button 5. Rear window defroster button 6. Front windshield defrost button
● The air conditioner cooling function operates only when the engine is running.
● Do not leave children or adults who would normally require the assistance of others alone in your vehicle. Pets should also not be left alone. They could accidentally injure themselves or others through inadvertent operation of the vehicle. Also, on hot, sunny days, temperatures in a closed vehicle could quickly become high enough to cause severe or possibly fatal injuries to people or animals.
● Do not use the recirculation mode for long periods as it may cause the interior air to become stale and the windows to fog up.
● Odors from inside and outside the vehicle can build up in the air conditioner unit. Odor can enter the passenger compartment through the vents.
● When parking, set the heater and air conditioner controls to turn off air recirculation to allow fresh air into the passenger compartment.
This should help reduce odors inside the vehicle.
B210B starter control relay
Description Starter control relay, integrated in IPDM E/R, permits the starter relay operation when in N or P position and the steering is locked or unlocked. It is installed in parallel with the starter relay. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: вЂў If DTC B210B is displayed with DTC U10 ...
P0451 evap control system pressure
Description The EVAP control system pressure sensor detects pressure in the purge line. The sensor output voltage to the ECM increases as pressure increases. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE 1.PRECONDITIONING If DTC Confirmation Procedure has been previously con ...
Air conditioner operation
Start the engine, turn the fan control dial to the desired position, and press the button to activate the air conditioner. When the air conditioner is on, cooling and dehumidifying functions are added to the heater operation. The air conditioner cooling function operates only when the engin ...