Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Making a call
To make a call from a phone connected to the vehicle’s Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System:
1. Press the button on the
2. The system will prompt you for a command.
3. Select one of the available voice commands
● “(A Name)” — Speak the name of a phonebook entry to place a call to that entry. The system will respond with the name it interpreted from your command and will prompt you to confirm that the name is correct. Say “Yes” to initiate the call or “No” to hear another name from the phonebook.
● “Phone Number”— Speak this command to place a call by inputting numbers. For 7– to 10–digit phone number, speak the numbers.
Say “Correction” at any time in the process to correct a misspoken or misinterpreted number. For phone numbers with more digits or special characters, say “Special Number”, then speak the digits. Up to 24 digits can be entered. Available special characters are “start”, “pound”, “plus”, and “pause”.
When finished, say “Dial” to initiate the call.
Say “Correction” at any time in the process to correct a misspoken or misinterpreted number or character.
● “Redial” – Speak this command to dial the number of the last outgoing call. The system will display “Re-dialing <name/number>”.
The name of the phonebook entry will be displayed if it available, otherwise the number being re-dialed will be displayed.
● “Call Back” – Speak this command to dial the number of the last incoming call. The system will display “Calling back <name/number>”. The name of the phonebook entry will be displayed if it available, otherwise the number being called back will be displayed.
Components 1. Subwoofer speaker 2. Spacer A. Screws Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Remove the rear parcel shelf finisher. Refer to INT-17, "Removal and Installation" (coupe) and INT-38, "Removal and Installation" (sedan). 2. Remove the trunk front finisher. Re ...
Inspection and adjustment
ECM RE-COMMUNICATING FUNCTION Description Performing following procedure can automatically perform re-communication of ECM and BCM, but only when the ECM has been replaced with a new one (*1). *1: New one means an ECM which has never been energized on-board. (In this step, initialization ...
Diagnosis and repair work flow
Work Flow OVERALL SEQUENCE *1 SRC-12, "Trouble Diagnosis Introduction" Introduction" *2 SRC-12, "SRS Operation Check" *3 SRC-5, "Trouble Diagnosis with CONSULT-III" *4 SRC-14, "Self-Diagnosis Function (Without CONSULT-III)" DETAILED WORK FLOW ...