Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Making a call
To make a call from a phone connected to the vehicle’s Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System:
1. Press the button on the
2. The system will prompt you for a command.
3. Select one of the available voice commands
● “(A Name)” — Speak the name of a phonebook entry to place a call to that entry. The system will respond with the name it interpreted from your command and will prompt you to confirm that the name is correct. Say “Yes” to initiate the call or “No” to hear another name from the phonebook.
● “Phone Number”— Speak this command to place a call by inputting numbers. For 7– to 10–digit phone number, speak the numbers.
Say “Correction” at any time in the process to correct a misspoken or misinterpreted number. For phone numbers with more digits or special characters, say “Special Number”, then speak the digits. Up to 24 digits can be entered. Available special characters are “start”, “pound”, “plus”, and “pause”.
When finished, say “Dial” to initiate the call.
Say “Correction” at any time in the process to correct a misspoken or misinterpreted number or character.
● “Redial” – Speak this command to dial the number of the last outgoing call. The system will display “Re-dialing <name/number>”.
The name of the phonebook entry will be displayed if it available, otherwise the number being re-dialed will be displayed.
● “Call Back” – Speak this command to dial the number of the last incoming call. The system will display “Calling back <name/number>”. The name of the phonebook entry will be displayed if it available, otherwise the number being called back will be displayed.
Disassembly and assembly
CYLINDER BLOCK Disassembly and Assembly 1. Drive plate reinforcement (CVT) 2. Drive plate (CVT), Flywheel (M/T) 3. Rear oil seal retainer 4. Knock sensor upper main bearing 5. Cylinder block 6. Thrust bearing (upper) 7. Main bearing (upper) 8. Crankshaft 9. Crankshaft key 10. Thrust be ...
P0116 ect sensor
Description The engine coolant temperature sensor is used to detect the engine coolant temperature. The sensor modifies a voltage signal from the ECM. The modified signal returns to the ECM as the engine coolant temperature input. The sensor uses a thermistor which is sensitive to the change i ...
P2101 electric throttle control
Description Electric throttle control actuator consists of throttle control motor, throttle position sensor, etc. The throttle control motor is operated by the ECM and it opens and closes the throttle valve. The current opening angle of the throttle valve is detected by the throttle po ...