Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Operating tips
● When the shift lever is shifted to R (Reverse), the monitor screen automatically changes to the RearView Monitor mode.
However, the radio can be heard.
● It may take some time until the RearView Monitor is displayed after the shift lever has been shifted to R (Reverse). Objects may be distorted momentarily until the RearView Monitor screen is displayed completely.
When the shift lever is returned to a position other than R (Reverse), it may take some time until the screen changes. Objects on the screen may be distorted until they are completely displayed.
● When the temperature is extremely high or low, the screen may not clearly display objects.
This is not a malfunction.
● When strong light directly enters the camera, objects may not be displayed clearly.
● Vertical lines may be seen in objects on the screen. This is due to strong reflected light from the bumper. This is not a malfunction.
● The screen may flicker under fluorescent light. This is not a malfunction.
● The colors of objects on the RearView Monitor may differ somewhat from those of the actual object.
● Objects on the monitor may not be clear in a dark place or at night. This is not a malfunction.
● If dirt, rain or snow attaches to the camera, the RearView Monitor may not display objects.
Clean the camera.
● Do not use alcohol, benzine or thinner to clean the camera. This will cause discoloration.
To clean the camera, wipe with a cloth dampened with diluted mild cleaning agent and then wife with a dry cloth.
● Do not damage the camera as the monitor screen may be adversely affected.
● Do not use wax on the camera window.
Wipe off the wax with a clean cloth dampened with mild detergent diluted with water.
C1708 - c1711 data from transmitter not being received
Description Tire pressure data for one or more transmitters is not being received by the BCM. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE 1.ID REGISTRATION AND VEHICLE DRIVING 1. Carry out ID registration of all transmitters. 2. Drive at a speed of 40 km/h (25 MPH) or more ...
Automatic door locks
● All doors lock automatically when the vehicle speed reaches 15 MPH (24 km/h). ● All doors unlock automatically when the ignition is placed in the OFF position. The automatic unlock function can be deactivated or activated. To deactivate or activate the automatic door unlock sys ...
M/T SYSTEM System Diagram CROSS-SECTIONAL VIEW 1. Transaxle case 2. 3rd input gear 3. 3rd-4th synchronizer hub 4. 3rd-4th coupling sleeve 5. 4th input gear 6. 5th input gear 7. 5th-6th synchronizer hub 8. 5th-6th coupling sleeve 9. 6th input gear 10. Input shaft rear bearing 11. Mains ...