Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Rear and rear-wide view monitor with moving object detection (MOD) (if so equipped)
When the shift lever is shifted into the R (Reverse) position, the monitor display shows view to the rear of the vehicle.
The system is designed as an aid to the driver in detecting large stationary objects to help avoid damaging the vehicle. The system will not detect small objects below the bumber and may not detect objects close to the bumper or on the ground.
● Rear View
An approximately 150–degree view of the rear of the vehicle.
● Rear-Wide View
An approximately 180–degree view of the rear of the vehicle.
● The RearView Monitor is a convenience but it is not a substitute for proper backing up. Always turn and check that it is safe to do so before backing up. Always back up slowly.
● Objects viewed in the RearView Monitor differ from actual distance because a wide-angle lens is used. Objects viewed in the RearView Monitor appear visually opposite, just like ones viewed in the inside and outside rearview mirrors.
● Make sure that the trunk is securely closed when backing up.
● Underneath the bumper and the corner areas of the bumper cannot be viewed on the RearView Monitor because of its monitoring range limitation.
● Do not put anything on the RearView camera. The RearView camera is installed above the license plate.
● When washing the vehicle with highpressure water, be sure not to spray it around the camera. Otherwise, water may enter the camera unit causing water condensation on the lens, a malfunction, fire or an electric shock.
● Do not strike the camera. It is a precision instrument. Otherwise, it may malfunction or cause damage resulting in a fire or an electric shock.
Do not scratch the camera lens when cleaning dirt or snow from the camera lens.
- How to switch the display
- How to park with predicted course lines
- How to adjust the screen
- Operating tips
- Moving Object Detection (MOD) (if so equipped)
FCC Regulatory information – CAUTION: To maintain compliance with FCC’s RF exposure guidelines, use only the supplied antenna. Unauthorized antenna, modification, or attachments could damage the transmitter and may violate FCC regulations. – Operation is subject to the following two conditions ...
Side Adjust air flow direction by moving the vent slides. Open or close the vents by using the dial. Move the dial toward the to open the vents or toward the to close them. Center Rear ...
P1421 Cold start control
Description ECM controls ignition timing and engine idle speed when engine is started with pre-warming up condition. This control promotes the activation of three way catalyst by heating the catalyst and reduces emissions. DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC NOTE: â€¢ If DTC P1421 is displayed ...