Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Precautions when starting and driving
● Do not leave children or adults who would normally require the assistance of others alone in your vehicle. Pets should also not be left alone. They could accidentally injure themselves or others through inadvertent operation of the vehicle. Also, on hot, sunny days, temperatures in a closed vehicle could quickly become high enough to cause severe or possibly fatal injuries to people or animals.
● Closely supervise children when they are around cars to prevent them from playing and becoming locked in the trunk where they could be seriously injured.
Keep the car locked, with the rear seatback and trunk lid securely latched when not in use, and prevent children’s access to car keys.
- Exhaust gas (carbon monoxide)
- Three-way catalyst
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Avoiding collision and rollover
- Off-road recovery
- Rapid air pressure loss
- Drinking alcohol/drugs and driving
P2127, P2128 APP Sensor
Description The accelerator pedal position sensor is installed on the upper end of the accelerator pedal assembly. The sensor detects the accelerator position and sends a signal to the ECM. Accelerator pedal position sensor has two sensors. These sensors are a kind of potentiometer which tran ...
DLC branch line circuit
Diagnosis Procedure INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1.CHECK CONNECTOR 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal. 3. Check the terminals and connectors of the data link connector for damage, bend and loose connection (connector side and harness side) ...
IPDM-E branch line circuit
Diagnosis Procedure INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1.CHECK CONNECTOR 1. Turn the ignition switch OFF. 2. Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal. 3. Check the following terminals and connectors for damage, bend and loose connection (unit side and connector side). - TCM - Harnes ...