Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Precautions when starting and driving
● Do not leave children or adults who would normally require the assistance of others alone in your vehicle. Pets should also not be left alone. They could accidentally injure themselves or others through inadvertent operation of the vehicle. Also, on hot, sunny days, temperatures in a closed vehicle could quickly become high enough to cause severe or possibly fatal injuries to people or animals.
● Closely supervise children when they are around cars to prevent them from playing and becoming locked in the trunk where they could be seriously injured.
Keep the car locked, with the rear seatback and trunk lid securely latched when not in use, and prevent children’s access to car keys.
- Exhaust gas (carbon monoxide)
- Three-way catalyst
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Avoiding collision and rollover
- Off-road recovery
- Rapid air pressure loss
- Drinking alcohol/drugs and driving
CSC (Concentric slave cylinder)
Exploded View 1. Transaxle assembly 2. CSC (Concentric Slave Cylinder) Removal and Installation CAUTION: â€¢ If transaxle assembly is removed from the vehicle, always replace CSC. Return CSC insert to original position to remove transaxle assembly. Dust on clutch disc sliding parts may ...
How to use the remote keyless entry function
The remote keyless entry function can operate all door locks using the remote keyless function of the Intelligent Key. The remote keyless function can operate at a distance of 33 ft (10 m) away from the vehicle. The operating distance depends upon the conditions around the vehicle. The remot ...
Description The audio unit sends audio signals to the BOSE speaker amp. The BOSE speaker amp. amplifies the audio signals before sending them to the subwoofers using the audio signal circuits. Diagnosis Procedure 1.HARNESS CHECK 1. Disconnect BOSE speaker amp. connector B122 and suspect re ...