Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Precautions when starting and driving
● Do not leave children or adults who would normally require the assistance of others alone in your vehicle. Pets should also not be left alone. They could accidentally injure themselves or others through inadvertent operation of the vehicle. Also, on hot, sunny days, temperatures in a closed vehicle could quickly become high enough to cause severe or possibly fatal injuries to people or animals.
● Closely supervise children when they are around cars to prevent them from playing and becoming locked in the trunk where they could be seriously injured.
Keep the car locked, with the rear seatback and trunk lid securely latched when not in use, and prevent children’s access to car keys.
- Exhaust gas (carbon monoxide)
- Three-way catalyst
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Avoiding collision and rollover
- Off-road recovery
- Rapid air pressure loss
- Drinking alcohol/drugs and driving
Special Service Tools The actual shapes of Kent-Moore tools may differ from those of special service tools illustrated here. Commercial Service Tools ...
Audio operation precautions
Compact disc (CD) player CAUTION ● Do not force a compact disc into the CD insert slot. This could damage the CD and/or CD player. ● Trying to load a CD with the CD door closed could damage the CD and/or CD player. ● Only one CD can be loaded into the CD player at a time ...
Service data and specifications (SDS)
Idle Speed *: Under the following conditions â€¢ A/C switch: OFF â€¢ Electric load: OFF (Lights, heater fan & rear window defogger) â€¢ Steering wheel: Kept in straight-ahead position Ignition Timing *: Under the following conditions â€¢ A/C switch: OFF â€¢ Electric load: OFF (Lights ...