Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Supplemental restraint system
- Precautions on supplemental restraint system
- Front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bag and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bag systems
- Seat belts with pretensioners (Front seats)
- Supplemental air bag warning labels
- Supplemental air bag warning light
P0131 A/F Sensor 1
Description The air fuel ratio (A/F) sensor 1 is a planar one-cell limit current sensor. The sensor element of the A/F sensor 1 is composed an electrode layer, which transports ions. It has a heater in the element. The sensor is capable of precise measurement = 1, but also in the lean and r ...
IPDM E/R (Intelligent power distribution module engine room)
Diagnosis Procedure 1. CHECK FUSES AND FUSIBLE LINK Check that the following IPDM E/R fuses or fusible link are not blown. Is the fuse blown? YES >> Replace the blown fuse or fusible link after repairing the affected circuit. NO >> GO TO 2 2. CHECK POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT ...
P0448 evap canister vent control
Description The EVAP canister vent control valve is located on the EVAP canister and is used to seal the canister vent. This solenoid valve responds to signals from the ECM. When the ECM sends an ON signal, the coil in the solenoid valve is energized. A plunger will then move to seal the ca ...