Nissan Altima Owners Manual: Supplemental restraint system
- Precautions on supplemental restraint system
- Front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bag and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bag systems
- Seat belts with pretensioners (Front seats)
- Supplemental air bag warning labels
- Supplemental air bag warning light
Rear view monitor system (coupe)
System Diagram System Description When the selector is in the R position, the display shows a view to the rear of the vehicle. Lines which indicate the vehicle clearance and distances are also displayed. AV COMMUNICATION LINE The rear view camera control unit is connected to the AV control ...
Low tire pressure warning lamp
Low Tire Pressure Warning Lamp Flashes When Ignition Switch Is Turned On NOTE: If low tire pressure warning lamp flashes as shown, the system is normal. Flash Mode A â€¢ This mode shows transmitter status is OFF-mode. Carry out transmitter wake up operation. Refer to WT-5, "Transmitter ...
Components 1. Subwoofer speaker 2. Spacer A. Screws Removal and Installation REMOVAL 1. Remove the rear parcel shelf finisher. Refer to INT-17, "Removal and Installation" (coupe) and INT-38, "Removal and Installation" (sedan). 2. Remove the trunk front finisher. Re ...